Food and all about food...

By Toni
Can't cook, don't cook, and yes I'm clueless when it comes to cooking. But I love food, I love eating, I love all those delicious and healthy food. I can eat a lot and by a lot I mean really A LOT! I eat out almost every single day. I eat with friends at different restaurants, I eat with gusto! But that doesn't mean I eat everything. I don't eat pork, I rarely eat beef, and I stay away from dairy products. Sadly I can't eat as much cheese as I'd love to. But nevertheless, that doesn't stop me from loving food. Now let me check the weighing scale...
Glad you love food and have your favorites. I do not like to cook or bake, and as a vegetarian, food choices are rather limited for me.
I can understand. One of my friends is a vegetarian and she had to carry her own food whenever we go out.
I wish you would live near me as i would cook for you all your favorite vegetarian meals with the vegetarian meats!!!! We would have such a nice time, and I would eat all the same thing as I cooked for you!
@Marty1 We sure would have a great time, my friend. Such fun we would have!!!
When you learn the basics in cooking, you can cook everything and anything you crave for. You xan even cook your never if you wish lol.
I doubt it. I know cooking is a talent. When I was in elementary and high school, I learned the basic of cooking in Home Economics class and nope that didn't turn me into a cook.
I think eating out in your country isn't as expensive as eating out in Australia. I know our friends in Singapore eat out all the time.
It depends which restaurant you go to. The cheapest we have paid in eating our recently is about $80.
I love to cook, cooking is not a problem for me, I also love to eat, only healthy food.
My. mother was a great cook. She graduated with a degree in Nutrition. She knows exactly what a healthy diet is but she never taught us and I rarely saw her cook when she was still alive.
@toniganzon I took cooking classes and I have a cousin who owns a restaurant and is a professional Chef. The love for cooking is in the family.
@LadyDuck That explains it. My mom was a great cook but she didn't have the time to cook for us when she became a businesswoman. She rarely did that. My grand mommy was a great cook as well. My mother never introduced us to the kitchen though and never taught us any household chores.
I can cook anything and gourmet as well, but choose not to whenever possible. Walking keeps me thin, because I eat more than my husband! I eat almost anything.
I'm too lazy to walk at all. I don't have any exercise. But fortunately, I don't gain weight easily. I'm 5'3" and weighs 51kg.
@toniganzon I will have to convert the kg. to pounds. Lol! I shrunk to 5'4".
@DianneN That's 112.44lbs to be exact. I just converted.
I enjoy cooking as much as I do eating! Kitchen is
That's good for you. Some people really do love cooking. I just don't.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
You should try to learn how to cook it's not that hard to learn
I have no interest in cooking at all. And I have someone who cooks for us when we are at home.
@cahaya1983 (9728)
I used to not like cooking but at one point I felt like experimenting in the kitchen a bit and have enjoyed it ever since. I think cooking itself is fun, it's just preparing the things (cutting, slicing, soaking, etc) that takes time.
Wow good for you.
I was not allowed to cook when my mom was alive but just have been starting to cook on my own. I love preparing the food the best and cooking it is great too! I don' like to eat but have discovered that i need to eat so have started to cook again after a period of no cooking
@Marty1 Oh preparation is the least favorite part for me. Sometimes I think it would be so cool if everything's made ready like in those cooking shows on TV . Why weren't you allowed to cook when your mother was alive though?
Eat what you can and you will be ok.
Yeah, I only eat what's good for my physical and spiritual health.
@DaddyEvil (22421)
Wow! Beautiful as always, Toni. Pretty and I don't eat out very often... maybe three times in a month. We both love to cook and we both love to eat what we've cooked. (You still have a standing invitation to come over for lunch or dinner (or both) whenever you make it here.) I would enjoy cooking for you!
See you when I get there. And do prepare lots of food.
@DaddyEvil (22421)
@toniganzon Good, Toni! I do hope you hurry up, though... your food is starting to get cold!
@DaddyEvil Sorry Daddy but I'm still enjoying the sunshine at the moment. I'm taking a boat on my way there...
@bluesa (12836)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
I also love eating A LOT, but I do cook, though I think I need a break. I made lasagne tonight and my back is off from all the standing and stirring and mixing. I stay away from the scale!
I love lasagna! Please do invite me to join you...I beg of you
@bluesa (12836)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@toniganzon next time I make it, you're on the guest list!
@bluesa Thank you and don't ever forget me!
@ridingbet (38163)
my weight has increased from 48 to 54.6 kilograms, and i have a voracious appetite. i can cook the simplest Ilocano dishes, and i can eat much even with just the fried fish. i eat about 1 and a half cups of rice.
My friends always wonder where all of the food I have consumed go because I have never been actually fat my entire life no matter how much food I consume. I'm 5'3" and I weigh 51kg.
@ridingbet (38163)
@toniganzon i weighed about 48 kilograms when i was in college. right now, i am 54.6 kgs, and i am also a rice eater. i think it is because of metabolism that is why we have great appetite but we don't get so fat. i am also 5'3" and 54.6 kilograms.
@ridingbet When I was pregnant I was at 48kg.
@Shiva49 (9758)
Lovely photo with lovely people! Not a foodie but love tasty food. A vegetarian so have to look harder than others for my daily bread - siva
I have a friend who's vegetarian and she always brings food whenever we go out because it's rare to find a vegetarian restaurant.
@Shiva49 (9758)
@toniganzon In some countries it is common but still one has to look for them - siva
@Shiva49 Not in this country where people mostly eat meat.
I used to eat in Downtown bars every night. Can't afford to do that anymore.
Life changes and so are our priorities.
@toniganzon - Yep. It was certainly fun while it lasted, though.
@teamfreak16 Bet it was.
@sishy7 (27410)
Cooking is not in me either and I appreciate all kinds of cooking by others because I know I can't do it myself...
Right and I think when I cook, I won't have the appetite for my own prepared meal.
@sishy7 (27410)
@toniganzon My sons have this worry look on their faces when they see me attempting to cook anything...
@sishy7 hahaha I can just imagine.
@JustBhem (22737)
• Davao, Philippines
Me too, I love food and I love to eat.
Happy eating!
@JustBhem (22737)
• Davao, Philippines
@toniganzon Thanks, Happy eating too.
@eagletrek2 (4990)
• Kingston, New York
Hi me I have no problem cooking it my Hobby, I all so do not eat pork ,plus I do not Like the taste of it any way. As a Jew.my reglion. Does not allow us to eat pork. I do eat beef meat. Now as a single person. I have no one to cook for
That's good to know. I didn't know jews don't eat pork. We also eat beef but we prefer lamb.
If I had the money, I would also eat out because I don't like cooking very much. Your food there is probably more healthy than eating out in Texas. The food on the table looks good.
We have a variety of restaurants here including those that serve organic food.
@yanzalong (8959)
That was a lovely one. The two guys were your guests?
No, they are our friends.
@lady1993 (15779)
hey there.. we are the same.. i can't cook either but i love food. I love desserts the most and i get quite excited when i see them. But i do not eat them all time
I don't like desserts! I'm not into sweets at all.