The Plumber Came and Went

One thing I always taught my kids was punctuality as I hate being late. It was nice to see that the plumber who said he would be here at 10am was actually here at 10am. The reason I say I taught my children to be punctual is that the plumber is my son!! He came equipped with his tools and I totally expected to need a new hot water heater but luckily it was only some thingamajig that needed to be replaced so it was an easy fix. While he was here I took advantage of his muscles and had him change the water filter in the refrigerator and bring up the Christmas decorations from the basement. As you can see I totally took advantage! Now he's off to do other jobs and my heart is smiling cause it's not often I get to hug and kiss the plumber!!
That is so very nice.
Those sons are great to take advantage of whenever possible. I am so glad you got to hug and kiss the plumber!!!
That is wonderful. I hope you didn't make him late for his next appointment.
@kobesbuddy (19625)
• East Tawas, Michigan
And comes Christmas Day, that plumber will be returning to your home, hoping for about 10 more hugs!LOL My son is into plumbing and heating, so we use Chad's service, about once a year! :)
@m_audrey6788 (11601)
Happy for you! You taught him very well! Congrats!
@louievill (16346)
Plumber would do anything for Mom that's for sure, you taught him well.
@lady1993 (15625)
you sure taught him well
• Lakewood, Colorado
I am so glad your son could help you Marilyn
@fishtiger58 (30689)
• Momence, Illinois
Nice it was an easy fix. And yup that's what sons are for, to do the heavy lifting.
You made me laugh, because I know that many plumbers are very happy, because they profit of free hugs and kisses from women home alone.
@LoriAMoore (9986)
I'm annoyingly always at least 30 minutes early for everything.
I am glad it worked out with the plumber. I got used to people not coming on time. Some get held up in traffic or there are others that cannot find a parking space. The ones we have here fill up fast.
That's awesome!!! I kissed the plumber, and my husband was very upset with me.
That is true, I would not kiss my plumber.
You have a very special plumber. I don't think I'd ask ours to change the water filter in the fridge!
That is nice!!! My son cleans my gutters when he comes..! Always appreciated!!. Actually, I am going to have him move boxes too...when he shows up.
I'm pleased your son was able to fix the heater. It's handy having a skilled son, isn't it? Mine is an electrician.
Merry Christmas from the plumber.?
Aww how nice of him to help you out! Hopefully him doing extra for you didn’t make him late for his next job
Glad you didnt need a new water heater. And that he was on time. Way to go mom!