November 28th

Hi! Good Afternoon! It's almost 130pm here, and is a nice 40°F. Been up since about 1030am though. But been busy wrapping more gifts, listening to music and finding two Christmas gifts online for my mom.. Thanks to an amazing friend giving me an early Christmas gift . Now about to run to the dollar store to grab more tape to finish wrapping gifts, then watch my soap and hopefully find something to eat. Then have to get my brother, and maybe hit up KMART.. again. As since we can't sponsor more families, we're using our points to buy items to donate in general for the christmas thing like sketch pads, crayons, journals, board games, hats, baseballs, etc. Then we have dinner to think about for sometime later, and have to pick two of our four Tuesday night shows to watch! -- Hope you all have a nice day. Stay safe. Be kind. Take care.
@kobesbuddy (55368)
• East Tawas, Michigan
You have very nicely planned your day, so nothing gets overlooked:) It has been a bit slow here, but now it's time for me to get motivated, too! Have a great day, Courtney!
Thank you, Kharla. You too!
@kobesbuddy (55368)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@Courtlynn You're welcome, my very kind friend!
@amnabas (10312)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Great cause really... Keep it up..
Thanks. Love helping others. But especially this time of the year.
Every time you mention shopping at Kmart I get jealous lol! My daughter and I are going to start decorating for Christmas shortly.
Ah don't be. If it wasnt for their rewards, we wouldnt be shopping there so much lol. Though i do miss the resturant they had when i was a kid.
@Courtlynn there were two different restaurants in the ones I went to one I don’t recall the name but the other was Little Caesar’s I think.
@shaggin the one we had many years ago when I was little, wasnt an actual resturant brand just like an eater area with hot dogs, fries, pretzels, they had icee machine, and this amazingly good m&m brownie in a triangle. And other stuff as well, but thats all we ever got lol
@FayeHazel (19951)
It's in the 40s here too. :-) Love it. I love the dollar store for gift wrap, tape, etc... too :-)
Dont love the dollar tree for any if that as tape doesnt get much least not when wrapping gifts but oh well its cheap
@FayeHazel (19951)
@Courtlynn So true, some of the cheap tape doesn't really tear all that well, but I still love the price point :-)
You manage to cram so much into one day and you have such a generous heart, I love Tuesday night TV.
Yes we do, or try to. Thank you. What do you watch Tuesdays
@Courtlynn Usually NCIS and Bull but last night I watched chopped.
@BelleStarr oooh. I don't watch any of those
I hope we slow down soon. It's been a busy month or the two of us. Have a good day.
Holiday season is always busy for me and my family. But doesnt really seem bust to me like to all of you. Guess im just use to it all
You have a full schedule ahead.
Yup, always on the go when moms home to go places.
So glad you could get your mom a couple gifts!! =) I hope your day has been good.
All thanks to a wonderful woman, friend, adoptive family member and human being! Had some issues but it's been okay!
@Courtlynn Glad to help, wish I could do much more!
@LovingMyBabies same here! (Of us to you) What you did was alot. And appreciated very much
Good cause that you give to.
Thanks happy we can help in some way