If not for the ears............................

Tres amigos. I wonder how big Junior will get.
El Paso, Texas
If I didn't know any better I'd think Junior was part great dane, I mean look at that beefy boy, the one in the middle, he's not yet 5 months old and already looks like a bulldozer. That fence tween our yards is only 4 foot tall. I have nicknamed him Giant Junior, what would you nickname him? GJ makes Ally look small and dainty doesn't he?
Wow, he sure looks like a pretty sturdy fella . . . hard to believe he's only 5 months old . . . and just how much bigger is he going to get in the next 5?!
Not yet 5 months either, I think he's going to be gigantic. probably about half a size larger than Princess. She is a normal sized german shepherd.
@rebelann Seriously, he's gonna be a big one, BIG!!
Yep @much2say I see rottweiler in him, they too are bulldozers.
@moffittjc (35641)
• Gainesville, Florida
My nickname at work is Junior, so for a second I thought you were talking about me! haha
But Junior, would they nickname you Giant Junior?
@moffittjc (35641)
• Gainesville, Florida
@rebelann Well, I am bigger than Senior, so it is possible they could call me Giant Junior! lol Funny story about how I got the nickname. There are two of us Jeff's at work, and since he is one month older than me, he gets the title of Senior, and I got the title of Junior! lol
That is funny @moffittjc usually when we have 2 people with the same first name they'll end up bein referred to by their surnames. Of course when Juan Garcia and Juan Garcia both worked at the same place it did get a bit cornfuzin so they came up with some kinda hispanic name to give the younger guy, I can't remember what it was though, it was a long time ago.
Giant Junior is big to be a 5 month old dog, I wonder if he will stop growing now.
Yes, he is huge and is not yet 5 months old, he will still grow until he is a year old and after that he will probably get stockier in his 2nd year. The only thing I worry about is if my neighbor does not neuter him, the fence between our lots is only 4 foot tall and Junior will probably either jump over it or crush it.
@rebelann This surely will be a problem in the future.
I might be @LadyDuck but I hope not.
@YrNemo (8455)
Like a short solid pony with a head of a dog . A dog head pony. (Don't try to read that last one too fast, or you might hear something very strange ... )
Yeah, he is big alright, I just wonder how big he'll be at 1 year.
@YrNemo (8455)
@rebelann You will have to spend more money on dog food in the future.
No, not me @YrNemo but my neighbors will.
GJ looks quite stocky and huge for 5 months old!!! Ally is all dainty female.
Yeah, and he's not yet 5 months old. He's gonna be one huge pup. The fence tween our lots is only 4' tall and he already stretches almost that tall.
@rebelann He may be huge, but he looks like a sweetie.
You know your pups @DianneN he is so sweet. He still barks a lot at Ally, I think he just wants her to play, but now he wants me to pet him, he's such a teddy bear.
He's a good looking dog, and for 5 months, he's going to be a big boy.
He isn't 5 months yet, but he will be in a couple weeks. At the rate he's growing he might just end up being double the size of Princess, the GSD in the shot.
@rebelann He's going to be one big dog when full grown.
He sure is @just4him and he's also going to be a lot stockier than most of the GSD's I've seen.
@sallypup (21746)
• Moses Lake, Washington
That boy has something in him besides Great Dane cause Danes are thinner bodied. Something stocky and mighty for sure.
I keep thinking there's a stockier Shepherd type breed that's way bigger than the GSD's but for the life of me I can't remember the name of that breed. I know he's going to be a hand full.
@sallypup (21746)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@rebelann Somebody should be working with him, the younger the better. Our little Leah was maybe 3 months old when I started teaching her stuff. Actually, the way I am with animals, we started teaching her the second we got her. She's swelled to 93 pounds. Today we were out walking the property cause the animal was semi warm. Just being together. I slipped in a little off leash heeling with Leah and a down! and stand! No biggie. Just out of the blue. Lets her know that she might be called to do stuff.
Oh yeah, they've already taught him to stay out of the way of moving vehicles on their lot plus he doesn't run out of the gate anymore when they open it to drive out @sallypup still, there's no telling what this fella will do when they're not home and he gets bored.
@kepweng (6289)
maybe the dogs SEE a home Invader climbing in the fence
It was just someone walking by on the street.
@Platespinner (18472)
I'd have to know his personality to come up with an appropriate name. Giant Junior seems to fit him quite well. Our fur babies all have nicknames in addition to their actual names. The dog is the Golden Turd and Doofus...
Awww, poor lil turd, I hope he grows out of his awkward stage. GJ seems to be more of a teddy bear, he wants to be cuddled except he's too big and the folks next door don't cuddle dogs.
@LoriAMoore (9949)
Those are some big dogs!
Yes, I suppose even Ally would be considered big but I've never had small dogs so to me she is a medium size.
Giant Junior will be living large soon!! He looks really strong too. Ally does look dainty compared to Junior. Are all three dogs getting along well?
I know Princess gets along well with Junior but he still barks at Ally and I get the impression she's not sure what to make of him.