My Tuesday - 11/28

Hey everyone. Hope you've all had a nice Tuesday so far, and that you continue to as the night goes on. Mine has been okay.. After submitting my morning post earlier, things ended up getting switched around order wise. Of course . As instead of going to the store, watching my soap, getting food and eating, then getting my brother and going to kmart before having dinner and watching shows.. I had instead gone after my brother, came home to watch my soap, watched a bit of today's 'Ellen' then a rerun episode of 'Greys', went to the store to get tape and few other Christmas donation items, then the grocery store to get tonights two meals and tomorrows dinner. And now, I am having meal one - homemade pizza. Then taking my brother to the movies, and coming home to watch I guess WWE Smackdown, as now we'll have to miss all four our shows tonight instead of just two thanks to him going to the movies.. then once home for the night we'll make meal two - spaghetti and hamburg. Yummm. Then I'll obviously be up watching whatever is on tv til I digest and can get to sleep. Yup. That's my Tuesday this week.
How come you don't go to the movies with him?
Because we don't watch Justive League, and don't have money to go. His friend / cousin is paying for him.
I wonder what shows ar waiting for me on hulu. Good grief it's been a busy online month for me. good thing you reminded me about grays.
Glad i could. I cant wait for the show toncome back in January.
Homemade pizza always sounds good to me and Spaghetti is good to.
It was delicious. But probably not going to make the spaghetti now. Might save the hamburg for hamburger helper tomorrow
Today is Tuesday..i only know because I am already doing my countdown to the weekend. i've had a prettu good day so far.
Ahhh. See that tells you where my heads at yesterday and today. Thanks.