A huge Christmas Party for 125 kids in Florida

Lake Charles, Louisiana
Carolynn Smith who mentors children at the Wilbert Davis Boys And Girls Club in Tampa Florida for the last five years. Smith intends to pay out of her own money no more than $25 dollars for each child to enjoy the party this Christmas when Carolynn using her money to buy toys to all of the children who are members of the club where she works as a mentor to the children who cannot to buy toys for Christmas. The Christmas party will take place on December 15 at the gymnasium. Smith is asking the community to assist her to raise funds so she can buy the children Christmas trees and at least two toys for her students. So far Carolynn has raised at least $7,000 to her Christmas theme party via GoFundMe.com and donations.
What a lovely thing to do. The kids will have a memorable Christmas with Carolynn's help - and that of those who've donated.
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
The students will have a great Christmas.
@Deepizzaguy I'm sure they will.
Another generous soul.
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
At least Catolynn is a person who cares for her students.
• Riga, Latvia
That is a wonderful thing to do. Children deserve to have a lovely Christmas party.
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
That is true since getting gifts for good work is needed.
@cahaya1983 (9595)
What a wonderful initiative to help the children. I hope the fundraising will be a success.
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
I am sure that Carolynn will get some huge donations from Go Fund Me.
At Christmas time in my country, there are many Bingos and the like to raise funds for poor childrenĀ“s toys.
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
That is good to know that Christmas in South America is celebrated and being friendly is awesome.
That's an awesome thing to do. I hope she raises lots more money for those children.
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
Me too since she cares for her students.