Music

If I had one type of music to listen to it would be country music. I love country music because it has good Tempo to it and it's easy to learn the words very catchy. I usually can relate to some country songs depending on which mood I have. What music would you pick for your first choice?
@FourWalls (9889)
I love country music, but you and I may be talking about two completely different types of music. THIS is the country music I love:
new video and it hank william this time with lyrics i hope you enjoy thank you
What? No Gentleman Jim as example? It seems country fans outnumber rockers here.
@FourWalls (9889)
@JohnRoberts -- always happy to oblige with requests.
Jim Reeves singing Yonder Comes A Sucker in Norway
@FourWalls awesome
• Pleasant Hill, California
Depends on my mood. Classic Country is good for sad moments. People like Alison Krauss, Vince Gill, and Ricky Skaggs are really good. But there's a lot bad Country out there these days as well.
Yes
• Pleasant Hill, California
@BrittneyKaye05 Who are some of your favorite artists?
I mostly listen to country music. I also like the older rock tunes.
I do too
@sallypup (21746)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Celtic music and the 50's country music.
Yay country
@Shivram59 (278)
Indian classic music.
Cool cool
@moffittjc (35641)
• Gainesville, Florida
Yay! Country music is my favorite genre of music! I have ten preset radio stations in my truck, and eight of them are country stations! One is a classic rock station, and the other is a top-40/pop station.
Awesome :)
@moffittjc (35641)
• Gainesville, Florida
@BrittneyKaye05 Plus the country stations I get on SiriusXM satellite radio! haha
@moffittjc love it
• Derby, England
I like Country too but also like a variety of others so pick and choose depending on my mood
That's kind of me too
@shivamani10 (10603)
• Hyderabad, India
I too like country music. This will be great to catch some new words and introduce them to some blogs making it a great read. It also brings out the originality to the blog. But, one needs a lot of patience and hard work.
Thank you
@bluesa (12683)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
I love all types of music, a good catchy pop song to some mean and moody metal and up beat country. :)
@lady1993 (15543)
if it was up to me, i'd listen to rock, not the hard rock though, maybe the punk rock.. or the new type, which is the dance type - not sure what it's called though
@ebanreb (4746)
I love country music. Country music rules yahoo lol
@ARN4567 (112)
Country music like "If tomorrow never comes, Jesus take the wheel, When you say nothing at all,If there had been you,Remember when, Amazed,She's not cryin' Anymore, God gave me you, I told you so, Christmas in Dixie, Angel of no Mercy, Man of my Word, The Dance, Lord, I hope this day is good, Don't close your eyes, The Girl from Yesterday, Everything that glitters is not Gold, Friends in Low places,The Dance, Goodnight sweetheart, I meant to do that, But for the grace of God, Bed of roses,Livin' on Love, You have the right to remain Silent....Well these are just a few of my favorite country songs he he, addicted to Country...yeahh!!...love it...
80s new wave/alternative/synthpop
I could not just have one genre of music to be satisfied by, too hard of a question Brittney !
Country all the way.
@miketagz (1346)
Your music is like the generation of 1990's. The picture of you is like Britney Spears. :-)
I love country music too.