Can Religion Save Especially During the War?

@dodoazo (11311)
I was impressed of the conviction of a soldier who joined the army and was able to protect and save his fellow soldier without a firing. Last night I finished watching the movie, "Hacksaw Ridge past 1 in the morning. I like how Private First Class Doss joined the army by his conviction to go to the battle in WW2 by not carrying a gun only his pocket sized Bible. This is a true story of Desmond T. Doss (Andrew Garfield), who won the Congressional Medal of Honor despite refusing to bear arms during WWII on religious grounds. Do you agree with his statement that follows? "When you own a conviction it is no a joke. It's what you are. - Desmond T. Doss, "Hacksaw Ridge", the movie.
Hacksaw Ridge (2016) https://goo.gl/7uzXnf WWII American Army Medic Desmond T. Doss, who served during the Battle of Okinawa, refuses to kill people, and bec...
Well it depends, some are united as one and fight as one. With one belief/religion.
@dodoazo (11311)
It would be better if you watch the movie. It's faith promoting indeed.
I think it is possible. Miracles can happen.
@dodoazo (11311)
You would really know the very reason why if you see the movie by yourself.
@dodoazo I will. It is on the top list for this weekend. Thanks for sharing it.
@dodoazo (11311)
@Shavkat No question. God is real. He answers prayers.
I haven't seen the movie, but I've heard about it. You need a tremendous faith in God to do what he did. Yes, I believe what he said. God can and will move mountains when you believe in him to act.
@dodoazo (11311)
That's it. I do agree on what you said. I may add God works in miracles and in mysterious way.
@dodoazo Yes, he does.
@dodoazo (11311)
@just4him Yes, He keeps what He has said. He is the yesterday, today and tomorrow.
@kepweng (6407)
is these a Real life story?
@dodoazo (11311)
Yes, it is a real story. Try to watch that movie and share what you have found about that movie.
@bluesa (12836)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
He had immense faith and with such faith anything is possible.
This was an amazing movie! God can do all things and yes a relationship with God can change the world by shining our light for others to see.
@dodoazo (11311)
That's true. But in this movie, this coward soldier showed his faith how he believes in God. His shining example as you have made led his presecutors realized their mistakes, came to him and asked forgiveness.