My second chance at a first post.

Kenya
Hi, I started by posting a question but it's polite to introduce myself first. Friends call me Den. I love cycling and hiking as well as writing poetry and stuff. My life's goal is to be happy and so far I find that happiness comes from gratefulness. More immediately I'd love to work from home so I can get a few more hours of riding time. There's so much to see in this life. Cheers everyone, and thanks :)
@alberello75 (13186)
• Genova, Italy
Welcome to MYLOT I hope you will find very well, in our midst. If you have any doubts, do not worry about asking for advice. We are like a community. We like to help each other.
• Kenya
Thank you so much. I hope to meet and make new friends and find lots of valuable insights here.
@alberello75 (13186)
• Genova, Italy
@gratefulhappy Certainly. Here you will find everything you will need
• Denmark
Is there a reason why you don't mention your country on your account page?
• Kenya
Nope. I'm from the beautiful, bountiful, magical Kenya.
• Denmark
@gratefulhappy Maybe I can get through the third time: this info belongs on the ACCOUNT PAGE !!!
• Kenya
Which now piques my interest. Would there be any difference if I did or did not post my country? Is there a difference between people of different countries with respect to this site? And if there isn't.. then why put country at all?
@dodoazo (11302)
Welcome. There's so much in your life. There's so much to do here in myLot. Take your time.
• Kenya
Took me like four seconds to get into some drama. It must be me. So I'm going to take your valuable advice and chill :) Thanks.
@Shiva49 (9689)
Good to hear about you. You are quite active and I hope you can realize your ambition to work from home - siva
• Derby, England
I am new here too - hoping for lots of interesting reads
@m_audrey6788 (11509)
Hi there! Welcome to mylot! Please take time to read mylot Policies, Rules and Regulations and if ever you still have more questions regarding the site. Please don`t hesitate to message GoAskAlex_Admin@GoAskAlice . Thank you! Have a great day and Happy mylotting!
@mohit459 (2934)
• Haldwani, India
Hi and welcome!..