Christmas Cards

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Today I will be writing my Christmas cards and getting them in the mail. If anyone wants a card from me, please PM me your address, if I don't already have it. For all those whose addresses I have, you will be getting your cards soon. I started early with notifications this morning. No pool for me today and might not be until after my next infusion next week. I might need to talk to the doctor again about the medication not lasting the entire 8 weeks. Bummer. Yesterday was one of the best days I had in the pool. So now, being early and being up since 2, I'm going back to bed and will do the Daily Bible Study when I get up. How is your day going? Are you ready for Christmas and have your Christmas cards done and sent out? Thanks for reading. Picture is the cards I bought yesterday.
@tzwrites (3814)
The cards look beautiful. It's nice to know people still write cards!
@dodoazo (11264)
I have several Christmas cards from our thoughtful pupils. They're handmade by them. They're nice and wonderful.
@tzwrites (3814)
@dodoazo That's great. Handmade cards are precious.
@dodoazo (11264)
@tzwrites our school children used their talent in drawing, lettering and composing Christmas ideas or thoughts for greetings.
Beautiful cards. I haven't got around to doing mine yet.
Thank you. I found those at Walgreen's yesterday.
I have started writing mine. I have a client that I do respite with and I take the time to write a few while she is napping. Truly don't have the time to do this task at home.
@dodoazo (11264)
I do really be missing handmade Christmas cards from our school pupils who used to make one for me with their own Christmas thoughts written on the cards.
@dodoazo In this age of electronic Christmas cards, it's nice to get one in your mailbox. I have your information written down and you will be getting one.
@dodoazo (11264)
@just4him That's wonderful. I am so thankful about. I remember a year ago one of my friends in the other site sent a book written by his wife. It's about her on how she manage the trials of her life because of God's help.
@alberello75 (13211)
• Genova, Italy
I do not have friends in italy. My older relatives, unfortunately, are all deceased. So I have no one to send Christmas cards. However, I would be happy to receive one from you. But an expedition to Italy, to you, would cost too much. However, I always thank you for the thought
Please PM me your address, and I will put it in the mail.
@alberello75 (13211)
• Genova, Italy
@just4him Ok. I will, and I thank you. But the cost is maybe too excessive?
@alberello75 No it won't be. It's only an international stamp and I have plenty of stamps.
I haven't done Christmas cards in years
Until last year when I sent them to many people here, I had only given them to my family. It was so much fun to receive cards from all over the world and the US.
@LoriAMoore I used to do photo cards of my cats or the parrot. Then I just stopped.
@just4him that is cool!
I had a very similar package last year, I have many leftovers, I bought no new cards this year.
I still have a few from last year, but knew it wouldn't be enough for this year too, so got more yesterday.
@just4him Many are really beautiful cards.
@LadyDuck Yes, they are.
• Rochester, New York
I will be mailing out cards tomorrow, i have so many that I'm not sure if I'll be able to send them all out by Christmas. lol
I hope you can get them all out in time. Mine are all in the mail. The only ones I have left are the local ones that I hand deliver.
What a nice selection of cards you're sending out. They will send a nice warm Merry Christmas message.
Yes, they do. If you would like one, PM me your address.
@dodoazo (11264)
I am too interested receiving Christmas cards from other countries. It's good you have this in mind. I am eager and willing to receive one for you with your personal signature and Christmas message coming from you.
I have your address and you will receive one.
@bluesa (12837)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
Sorry you were awake so early. I hope the doctor will be able to make sure he gives enough medication for 8 weeks. Have a good Wednesday ahead. :)
Thank you. I didn't have any trouble with it on the last infusion, but this one, didn't last at all. I'm hoping it's just the fact I'm also on a blood thinner that's causing trouble with it. If that's the case, I won't have any trouble with the next infusion lasting the 8 weeks instead of 6 this time around. I will be done with the blood thinners by then.
@bluesa (12837)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@just4him I hope too, that once the blood thinners are done the infusion will last 8 weeks again for you.
@bluesa Thank you. That would be great.
@rina110383 (23214)
Had a busy day and will be sleeping soon. Haven't bought cards yet.
I hope you have a good night's sleep.
I am trying to calm my nerves. I need my ex to come wrap another gift and yes it will be under the tree.
I've always found tea to be a great relaxer. I hope he can come today to do it for you.
That would be nice, the most I have been getting recently are E-cards.
PM me your address and I will put one in the mail to you.
@m_audrey6788 (11522)
Cards are nice! I`m still thinking something to add on my Christmas gifts for my long distance family but almost ready
I know you'll have it taken care of soon.
@ebanreb (4759)
wow that is so sweet of you. I want one my friend. But I am to far from you. Is it ok for you?
I sent two out yesterday to the Philippines. No, it isn't too far. PM me your address and I will have it in today's mail.
@ebanreb (4759)
@just4him Thank you your such a nice person my friend
@ebanreb You're welcome.
@UncleJoe (8551)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
I only send out one Christmas card but I include a list of forwarding addresses so my friends can pass it around.
I hope they pass it around.
@averygirl72 (14064)
That's so sweet sending Christmas cards to friends. I would love to send Christmas cards too even simple ones to my relatives and friends
I hope you do.
@Elizaby (3405)
• Pensacola, Florida
Love the "spiritual ones
Thank you. Yes, they're very nice. Each has it's own little Christmas expression.
No I have not got to mine yet. I worked but its al good now.
Plenty of time yet.
My day was up and down really. I guess it equaled out..but it could have been better. I will send a few cards. Not ready for Christmas no. The pool sounds good.
I got to the pool this morning. Sometimes you can't get away from up and down days.