Lots Of Different Side Dishes

There are a lot of different side dishes to have with dinner. Two of mine are the Bush’s Baked beans and baked potatoes. Many people also like the green bean casserole and the mashed potatoes also. Some even like macaroni and cheese as a side dish. Yams this time of the year especially come to mind.
I love mac n cheese and baked beans. We do a lot of those two sides. =)
I like mashed yam as a side dish. yams have lots of nutrients.
We enjoy baked beans as a side dish for everyday meals. Its quick and easy. We also like fettucine alfredo, quick and easy, and not hard to dress up with some shrimp or vegetables in it.
We tend to eat lots of green vegetables and not so many starchy carbs. It isn't healthy or good for the scale.
@m_audrey6788 (11601)
I like Mashed Potatoes and also that macaroni and cheese so much yummy!
@LoriAMoore (9987)
We do rice or mac&cheese a lot it seems. Or sometimes green beans
@rina110383 (23095)
Just reading them makes me hungry.
We try to have 2 sides with our meals to balance it out. Tomorrow I'll roast a chicken . . . will probably have brussel sprouts and red onions with balsamic vinegar and some potato thing.
• Marion, Kansas
A baked potato is the beginning of a great meal for me. Give me all kinds of veggie side dishes.
There are a lot of side dishes. I do not fix that many anymore. I like mashed potatoes the best. Homemade with some lumps left.
I love salads too
@PainsOnSlate (19212)
I like all of the above but tend to go for veggies and salads with dinner instead of potatoes and macaroni just because I my weight goes up and down all the time and its up when I eat starchy foods.