Oh what it is to be a child again!

Sometimes I honestly wish I could be a child again, not because I wish things could be easier with no bills to pay etc, but just that purity of mind, body, and soul is what I long for...I would encourage any child that wants to be an adult to cherish what they have today! Cherish it today for tomorrow!
@saiama (705)
• Mumbai, India
well said ....this is wish of i don't no how many people on earth..... but the sad part is the moment someone tries to bring the child within alive the world tries to be villain and stomp their dream .its a cruel world they just cant see a pure soul thriving in them
Yes :) I agree but we ought to live OUR lives the way WE want to live it and not put our main focus on the world...I say let that child in you make the adult facing this troublesome (yet great) world out here happy!
@saiama (705)
• Mumbai, India
@Kellywellz agreed its better said than done sometimes i feel helpless but worth trying
@saiama Ikr...but I'll try alongside you :)
@ARN4567 (113)
Yes! same here remembering those child days of ours makes me smile and think about the freedom and happiness felt each and every moment of what our child life has been...The bible even mentioned about children in relation to the Kingdom of heaven--(St. Matthew 18:3-6)...
I'll definitely have a look at that scripture, I believe we can still find happiness as adults...yes?
@ARN4567 (113)
@Kellywellz Yes, young and old alike, there is happiness and happiness is thanking him each day we are alive and kicking...
@ARN4567 To GOD be the glory :)
@mohit459 (2863)
• Haldwani, India
Ya.... Sometime I too
I guess we just gotta grow up anyways right!
@mohit459 (2863)
• Haldwani, India
@rubyriaz007 (2512)
Very true. When we were a child, we had no tensions,we were very innocent,Their heart is very pure and they are frank.They are not hypocrites like adults. I wish I could go back to my childhood and enjoy. I miss my childhood very much.
I felt your feeling as I read this..:( Its a part of life right..moving on.
That's why I love having little ones, they do keep that spirit alive in me. My own kids and other little ones I babysit for. =)
This is so sweet :)
same i wanna go back to my childhood days
@ddnj2006 (598)
You said it! Specifically those previous moments that you haven't enjoyed your unique times. but to compensate, I always say, what I have now, it is the best things that happen. Even I really missed my everything before. The peers, the studies, the thesis, the outings, field trip, projects overnight study, proms, reviews, class presentation, college group activities, crush, FL, teachers, free allowance from my parents and free supplies, guidance hahaha, the x's, the y's, etc
@ebanreb (4812)
Return to childhood that is good. Remembering our childhood days lol
@Ayas2991 (60)
Me too wished to b in old days , playing with friends , lots of childhood memories. I really miss those days. Climbing on trees . Celebrating different festivals with friends. When we all grown up . Everyone is so busy in their own way. Hardly occurring get together functions. Really missing olden days .
Yeah, if I could just turn back the time. I'd like to be a small kid again. Innocent, dependent, no care in the world. When life was so simple and uncomplicated.