Tasting Palmer's Peppermint Bark Bar

Los Angeles, California
I found this Christmas candy at Dollar Tree. April, do you have this at your store? I had never heard of Palmer Candy and looked them up. The R.M. Palmer Company was founded in 1948 with a factory in West Reading, Pennsylvania. Palmer specializes in producing Christmas, Easter, Valentine’s Day and Halloween candies. Peppermint Bark Bar is ideal for Christmas. It is solid white milk flavored with crunchy bits of peppermint candy mixed in. Very tasty. If you like peppermint as I do, you will enjoy Peppermint Bark Bars.
@FourWalls (11392)
Yum. It is really difficult to mess up peppermint bark. I mean, you have to make a very dedicated attempt at deliberately making it bad in order to do so.
@LoriAMoore I think she is barking up the wrong tree.
@Ganma7 (2615)
@JohnRoberts Good one
@FourWalls (11392)
@LoriAMoore — as long as it doesn’t sound like “personal experience.”
I can't make it there myself. My brother works there I will see if he can bring me one. I love love love peppermint.You are good to hare this with us. You make me want that apartment above the dollar tree too.
@Ganma7 (2615)
Me too
Yum! I do love peppermint bark, so delicious. =)
Never seen this one in Canada.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Yeah we have a ton of them. Lol. And Palmer's was a brand that I was aware or before this year. I'll be buying some for Christmas treats. Did you find any other goodies on your jaunt to the DT?
That's the only item from Dollar Tree. I was looking for hard Christmas candy (you know those tins with a variety of flavors) and they didn't have any which was a surprise.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@JohnRoberts we have some. Come see me and I'll sell you a whole case or them. Lord knows we have enough
@Ronrybs (6938)
• London, England
Not at all keen on peppermint; still there can't be many of these smaller companies out there most seem to get bought up and then disappear.
Sounds pretty good. Better than a sticky candy cane.
• Derby, England
I think this must be a US special as we don' have it in the UK but it sounds tasty.
• Riga, Latvia
Never heard of them. Will see if they are online.
@Ganma7 (2615)
Please keep us posted on holiday buys
@Ganma7 (2615)
Omg I love this Xmas bark. I make candy and Xmas cookies every year for gifts and fix plates of cookies, candy and I break up the bark and place it on tip for color and something yummy. I have to get some soon, I have tried the expensive Xmas peppermint bark and not much difference in taste but huge difference in price.
OMG, you sound like a commercial Yeah, I've heard of it but I don't have much of a sweet tooth so I've never bought it.