María´s tale. the second part.

Chile
When María told me about her hardships, I remember how painful it was for her to remember how she was sewing a Sunday dress just the day before the tsunami. And how, when she came back to the wreck that was now her home, rests of the red fabric could be seen half buried in the sand. María asked for the maid job in San Fernando. The beautician shop that had the add was my aunt´s shop. And the person in need of a maid was another one of my aunts. That aunt took us every year for vacations. That´s how I met María. She brought a big dish full of homemade bread at tea time and a lot of children jumped for them. They were delicious. María had had her baby and my aunt kept her with her baby. He was the first baby around us in a long time so we helped with minding him. María had found a home.
@CoralLevang (40896)
Thank you for sharing this. It did my heart good.
Maria´s life was full of hardship for a long time.
@CoralLevang (40896)
@marguicha just when we think we have it rough, there's always another Maria. Helps to put life in perspective
@CoralLevang I know.
So the father of the baby didn’t stay with Maria? Here is the link to the first part of the story in case others want to read it : http://www.mylot.com/post/2974367/mar-a-s-story-a-real-tale
I have told you several times about Marco, a man ( not young anymore I have discovered) that comes to help me once in a while. I know him since he was born and...
No. I´ll tell about it in the third part. Do you think is is worth it to go on with the saga?
@marguicha I sure do!
@shaggin I´ll write it tomorrow.
well I have to find the first part.Guess I missed this.
You didn´t. But it was last year in September. I don´t know how to put the link, but @Shaggin put it in my post about what we want to read that I wrote yesterday.
@amadeo here is the link :
@shaggin thank you and going to check this out
Awwww that is wonderful. How she came to be part of your family.
There´s more to come.
@marguicha i will be watching for it.