Watch anything good yesterday November 28?

Los Angeles, California
Tuesday was a bit of a ho-hum viewing evening with nothing remarkable but nothing bad either. “With Love, Christmas” was more routine Hallmark this time centering on co-workers and Secret Santa gifts. It was an eye candy movie for both sexes. For the ladies, leading man Aaron O’Connell is a former GQ model. For the guys, Emilie Ullerup is an extremely pretty leading lady who is Danish with no trace of an accent. Great visuals. “Unknown Caller” is an independent film shot in Birmingham, Alabama though taking place in Portland. It is a thriller about a hacker seeking revenge on a rich guy by taking control of home security system. This is not first movie dealing with security systems being hacked which does not say much for them. What was on your TV plate?
I watched This is Us which I always enjoy. I had Chicago Med on after that. Oh wait,I changed it to The Victoria Secret Fashion show..it was good.
This is Us is on my DVR. I hear Kevin is in trouble!
@AmbiePam Oh big time!
@LeaPea2417 (15250)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I didn't watch anything yesterday.
• Derby, England
We have been watching a Spanish TV series with subtitles " I know Who You Are" which was excellent. The new "Peaky Blinders " series has started again which we like and also " Designated Survivor" a US series
I am waiting for season 3 of Peaky Blinders.
• Derby, England
@JohnRoberts Great series isn't it and I love the music from Nick Cave. Season 3 has just started here
@topffer (30521)
• France
Back to the Future II. I already watched this one 2 or 3 times. It has a lot of flash backs referring to the 1st movie, and is less good, but it is an enjoyable movie. Les Mystères de l'île/Mysteries of the Island. It is a mix between a crime and romance movie. It was filmed mainly in the island of Aix. Julie Ferrier playing the role of a cop is not very credible, and there is a lot of implausible events happening, making this film less than average. The most interesting are the views of the island of Aix and Fort Boyard.
Julie Ferrier was in Heartbreaker with Vanessa Paradis.
@topffer (30521)
• France
@JohnRoberts She is better for comedies than for dramas and in a lot of movies recently. She had a small role in the last movie of Claude Lelouch, Chacun sa vie, a must see if it is available in your country, with a lot of good French actors.
@EddieHands (32947)
Nothing much just watched some cartoons.. and fun things like that..
You are cartoon cat.
I had to look her up. She's really pretty.
I actually watched a TV movie I recorded last year but never watched! It was called A Perfect Christmas, and the main guy looked like a cross between William Baldwin and Freddie Prinze, Jr.. It's about a husband and wife who unexpectedly host their whole families for Christmas even though she is pregnant and he was fired, but they haven't told each other yet.
@dgobucks226 (6642)
I watched a program on American Heroes Channel on WW II. It was about the "Desert Fox" Rommel vs Britain's Montgomery and how the Allies were finally able to defeat the Nazis in the African theatre.
I mainly watched videos from YouTube, and finally hit season 4 of Friends.
@Madshadi (4542)
• Brussels, Belgium
Got home late and tired. Today watching the stranger things.
• Riga, Latvia
Good old Arnold Schwarzenegger in Jingle All the Way.
I watched from 4:30 - 6 pm yesterday, I started out watching Cops and then didn't change the channel, so I watched the Steve Wilkos show. It is a Jerry Springer-like show. I never saw it before i didn't totally pay attention as i was doing some my lotting at the time. After that, i shut off the TV and put on the radio and went to bed.
I think I had Forensic Files being used as background noise last night.
I´m starting to watch a documentary on the Windson family at Netflix.
John I did not watch tv yesterday. It was music all day for me. Then when I hit the bed I wanted pure darkness in the house.