How Often Should You Weigh Yourself?

I weigh myself only once a week. I don't want to weigh myself daily because sometimes it could be water weight.
I can't live without checking so everyday for me. If it goes up a notch I won't eat that day.
And that is why you faint! You need to give your scale to your mother for a couple of months
Eek that is not good gifts!
I keep track of how much I'm eating daily.I write it down. This helps me to stay on track without weighing myself every day. I don't do that anymore. But it's a choice.
Every few days or once a week
I am weighing myself once or twice in a week now that I´m dieting.
@LeaPea2417 (15410)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I check my weight ever couple of days.
@dodo19 (28120)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I don't weigh myself very often. I weigh myself once every couple of months.
How is that working for you? Is it better than every week?
@dodo19 (28120)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@Fitlife I’m not overweight or anything. So it’s not something I pay much attention to.
If you have the scale at home, you can weigh yourself anytime. If you want to keep a good diet, of course it is better for you to weigh yourself before and after dinner. You may find the way that suits you.
When I was young I would weigh myself too much. A few times a day. The batteries in my scale die in the moisture from our bathroom so I stopped using it. The doctor weighs me every month I go for medicine refills.
I used to try for once a week or twice a week. Not to be TMI but I would never weigh myself if I hadnt gone to the bathroom that day. Lol