First day of hunting season today!

@DeenaD (2688)
Today is the first day of hunting and schools in my area are closed. How about where you live?
hunting is such a terrible thing, it should be outlawed unless you will eat what you kill, it shouldn't be a sport!!!! So your area choses to kill animals instead of educating the children!!
@DeenaD (2688)
Yes, on the first day of hunting we prefer to hunt rather than educate the kids, that is right. Come back when a starving deer wanders in front of your car on a snowy road, and tell me what you think of hunting then. Thanks for your reply.
@rracers89 (3247)
you said it!!!! We have so many they are giving out unlimited tags, oh and by the way we EAT ALL of it except the hide, It fills my frezzer and last at least a year if not more depending on how many we get.
@rracers89 (3247)
@achyuta (2854)
No, I dont hunt. I dont believe in killing animals or any other creations of God for my sense gratification unnecessarily. Thank you for your topic.:)
@DeenaD (2688)
Deer are killed for meat. They are also killed to control the deep population, which can lead to both excessive deer starvation in the winter months and hazards for drivers on the roads. They are not killed for sense gratification.
@ipanks (892)
in indonesia there is no hunting.
@DeenaD (2688)
No hunting at all? Maybe there are no deer?
@kiba16 (1017)
i think tahat hunting is a bad thing. However it's nice that school is closed.
@DeenaD (2688)
Yes, it is nice. Also because it extends the Thanksgiving holiday.
@rracers89 (3247)
Yes same here in PA, hubby came in earlier and got 2 doe.
@DeenaD (2688)
So I guess you'll be eating venison for a while.