Good afternoon myLot

Hey everyone. Just popping in to say hi on this busy afternoon of mine. It is a nice one here at the Jersey Shore. 63 degrees F and sunny. After work I went to the grocery store to get what I needed to make my contributions to our lunch fundraiser at work on Friday. I also got some items for to give the person I got in the Secret Santa: hot chocolate mix, cookies, chocolates, etc. Next I stopped at my parents' house becuase my dad had a HUGE bag of freshly-caught striped bass fillets for me. He went out with some guys today and they caught a bunch. Guess what's for dinner? Then I came home to put everything away and get changed for the gym. I don't want to go because I have too much to do but I need to because I haven't been there yet this week. What's everyone else up to this afternoon?
Good afternoon.A quiet afternoon here.the fish sounds great there.
He gave me so much of it!
@NJChicaa Oh,well sorry I could not be there to help you eat it.
@amadeo Me too Fredo. I would love to feed you one day!
Dinner sounds pretty fishy to me.
@CoralLevang (40748)
finished cleaning up stairs and doing the things I needed to do for my friends arrival. now I'm jumping in the shower, going to get dressed, pack a small bag, pick her up from the airporter drop, and then head to the hotel where I've booked her. We can't get her on base until she's been vetted, so we'll have to show up first thing in the morning to start that process.
Sounds like a busy evening for you!
@KristenH (20417)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Oh wow, that's some fish. You've been busy and can do the gym tomorrow. It's nippy over here in the 40s with clouds. Did some reading and cleaning and editing today.
I had to get the gym done today because I'll be busy getting the food finished for the fundraiser on Friday. Of course I had to say I'd make 2 things. . . and 2 complicated things at that.
@KristenH (20417)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@NJChicaa oh man. So glad you went to the gym. Hope your food turn out okay.
Fish for dinner!!! Hope you do make it to the gym. In the 50s in our Chicago suburb, so tackling all the leaves on the ground was done today.
I went and it was fun.
@rina110383 (23095)
Will be doing my laundry soon.