Coming To TV Soon?

Well I received a call today that surprised me. Some of you might remember the post shared at the bottom of this page but the phone call I made may be more productive. The TV station has an investigative team that is interested in doing the story. So low and behold I received a call this afternoon to do an interview about it. That's right I am scheduled to do an interview as part of their investigative report! So next Tuesday morning I will meet with the reporter to do the interview and explain the problem. Hopefully getting action to set up a self ban process that is better. If all goes well it could be the launching pad for other states to do the same. To understand more about what I'm talking about refer to the previous post. Now that's not the only news I have... I am also waiting to hear back on an honor that shocked me even more initially. In March 2018 the national symposium on addictions will be close by and my contact at the state wants me there as part of their presentation! So if all goes well I may be able to share a new video complements of these 2 events!
I am preparing to send letters to newspaper and TV editors concerning the problems of self banning for Compulsive Gamblers. If you are willing please read the...
I don't know it all but I hope the interview goes well. I am not understanding too much. But am having visions issues.
@sharon6345 Sorry about the vision issues. Basically I am helping to expose the Predatory nature of Casinos.
@Berniezeitler Good for you!
@Berniezeitler O Ok that is good then. I hope it work out. I been looking for my glasses.
that does sound eay gooid gooid ouc wi h thepro ject