Which is your favorite time of the day ?

@kiran8 (15258)
Mangalore, India
Talking to different people I have realized that most of them have a favorite time in the day which they look forward to , which relaxes them and generally makes them happy. I too have a favorite time , which is dusk . I find it magical , the slow merging of day and night . The streetlights coming on and the houses lighting up one by one. I never tire of watching this spectacle from my terrace where I normally go up at that time of the day to water my plants. I find it rejuvenating ... Do you all have a favorite time of the day ? ( I have borrowed the image from the net )
I like both dawn and dusk. It's hard to choose just one. It is magic, how they blend into one.
@kiran8 (15258)
• Mangalore, India
Yes true...once at Kanyakumari we could see the sun set and moon rise at the same time...it was really an unforgettable experience
@rina110383 (23351)
Night time because it's that time of the day when I get to relax after a busy day.
@kiran8 (15258)
• Mangalore, India
True, when you have had a busy and tiring day , you just wait to be home and relax ..
I am definitively a morning person.
@kiran8 (15258)
• Mangalore, India
I wish I were , I hardly see the sunrise since I wake up only at 7 AM !
@cahaya1983 (9662)
Mine is between dawn and those few moments after sunrise. I just love the calm and quiet during that period.
@kiran8 (15258)
• Mangalore, India
I get to see sunrise very rarely since I never wake before 7 , but whenever I am up early I really enjoy it..
@dpk262006 (54812)
Night time is favorite time, at that time I could relax and sleep without any disturbance.
@kiran8 (15258)
• Mangalore, India
Of course I can understand that by the way I recently read a novel by Mary Higgins Clarke titled Night time is my time ..
@dpk262006 (54812)
@kiran8 So me and Mary Higgins are on the same boat.
@kiran8 (15258)
• Mangalore, India
@dpk262006 LOL , actually the title is with reference to a criminal
I like the early morning, but I also like dinner time. When we can sit with my husband eating our dinner and relax after the working day.
@kiran8 (15258)
• Mangalore, India
Most people love the early hours of the day , although I don't wake up early , I too enjoy watching the day progress ...I agree dinner time can be special when you are together with your loved ones
@kiran8 Dinner in winter is my favorite, the days are short and outside it's dark and quiet.
@kiran8 (15258)
• Mangalore, India
@LadyDuck I believe it is dark by 4 pm already , so you get to spend a longer period of time indoors . It is nice to plan your Evenings and make it interesting
@sol_cee (13616)
• Japan
I love sunset. The feeling that another day has gone and I’m still all alone. How could it be. They’re not here with me.
@kiran8 (15258)
• Mangalore, India
I am sorry that you feel that way , is it someone particularly you miss ? Yes sunset can bring out a lot of emotions and make us feel philosophical too
@sol_cee (13616)
• Japan
@kiran8 Actually I just quoted Michael Jackson's You are not alone. But yeah I miss my family everyday.
@kiran8 (15258)
• Mangalore, India
@sol_cee yes I agree I too miss my family since they too are away most of the time , especially when I see something Beautiful, you want to share the experience with people you love.
@ilocosboy (33294)
Its at night for me, the relaxing time of the day.
@kiran8 (15258)
• Mangalore, India
I agree ..it is nice being at home, taking a bath, have a relaxed dinner unlike lunch which is always hurried and the prospect of resting at night.
@ilocosboy (33294)
And morning is always rushing
@kiran8 (15258)
• Mangalore, India
@ilocosboy That too .. mornings I just take a few minutes when I am having tea after which i get busy
I love the round the clock time. There is so much for me to love to be honest. It's midnight now and the view out my window is to die for. Dark and all lit up with lights from all over the world. Then shortly after 5;30 am the sky begins to light up. I can blink a little while and the colors in the sky change. The beauty of the different times is outstanding.So for me around the clock time.
@kiran8 (15258)
• Mangalore, India
That is great , you enjoy and savor each minute of your life and that's how it should be , because life is short and before we know it will be over...
@kiran8 That is what I love for sure.
@JESSY3236 (5066)
I like the mornings.
@kiran8 (15258)
• Mangalore, India
most members seem to like the calm and peace of morning hours
@ddnj2006 (605)
I like morning where you will see how the sun shines and rays light to everyone. Like having hopes for all the night times you have in life.
@kiran8 (15258)
• Mangalore, India
Beginning a new day is nice since you start afresh and normally brimming with energy ..
I also love dusk and I find it feel not real.
@kiran8 (15258)
• Mangalore, India
I too feel that everything takes on a different look altogether during that time..
Night time so I can relax and sleep I have two little ones so I like my sleep when I get it
@kiran8 (15258)
• Mangalore, India
Your little ones must be keeping you busy all the time until bedtime, so all the more reason to have a good night's sleep
Honestly, I like getting into bed at night. I can just chill out with my kindle and my kitty..
@kiran8 (15258)
• Mangalore, India
I too need to have a book in n my hand when I get into bed , although I fall asleep before completing even two pages.