Do you have a IPode, Zune, Or a different MP3 Player?

I currently don't have any of them. What do you have and what do you like about them?
@Eruska (425)
I don t have them..sut i hope for an Ipode..min 6Gb :D
I have the iPod with a video screen. I absolutely LOVE it! I got it last year for Christmas. Currently I have almost 3 days worth of music and 1200 photos on it, I like to have a slide show of them playing while listening to music. It's remarkable how much memory it has! There are games also and you can import your calendar and address book from Outlook. I also have a few videos on it and for Christmas this year I asked my husband for the tv hookup kit so I can view the videos on the television. I also have several podcasts that I frequently download (kexp.org) is my favorite. I would say, get it! It's fantastic!
I have a blue 6GB iPod. Its really cool and easy to use. It holds about 4000 songs. It also has date, time, calendar options and a games section that includes games like solitaire and brick. Its really great and i would recommend them to anyone
@Idlewild (6105)
An ipod Nano for me. I like that's it's easy to use. What I don't like is that it doesn't have an FM radio. But I use a Mac computer, and iPod is one of the few music players that works with Macs. Other brands let you play FM radio and even record it, and also record voice memos. If you have Windows you have lots of choices in music players; check out cnet.com for reviews.
i have a ipode its a good
Ipode Nano 8GB
@psmohan (1883)
yes,i have an ipode
@psmohan (1883)
yes,i have an ipode