0330 am, guess its time to seize the day!

I have a super bad attitude about my sleeping or lack thereof. Yesterday and today were my day off, so after going to sleep at 1030pm I guess it only makes sense that I toss and turn until 0200 and then wake up stare at nothing for a few more hours. I hate that! I had set my alarm for 5 to hit the gym so I guess Ill be a little bit early. I then plan on doing some shopping (Walmart and Lunds open at 0600) and then drop my sister off at work around 0830. After that its all errands for me. The trouble sleeping thing is likely from my attempt of "flip flopping" my schedule from.working nights to sleeping nights on my weekends. Sometimes it works other times not so much. What time are you nornally up and about? Any big plans for the day? And any schedule "flip floppers" out there like me?
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I'm usually up between 4-5 on work days, on days off I try to sleep past six or seven. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Yesterday I slept a lot because I'm not feeling good.
Do you have a cold? Agh that sucks. Hope you feel better!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@maezee I think so. I wouldn't even be here online yet but since it's the last day of the monthi figured I'd finish it out strong lol
You gotta stay rested and not get run down so not to miss any work shifts.
@Frenzys9 (114)
I know the feeling way too well. I hope you get a great nights rest!!!!
When I worked third shift, I didn't flip my schedule for my days off. I kept it the same, probably because I would have done what you did, not sleep anyway.
Have a good time and i hope you can catch up on your sleep soon.
Thanks! May take an afternoon nap if I can. Youre up early also *or late?
@maezee You're welcome and just about to head to bed after looney tunes.
@alberello75 (13197)
• Genova, Italy
I also have problems with sleeping! Everything is due to medicines, which I have to take every day. I would be more active without them. But because of my health problem, I can not give up on them!
That is sure frustrating. What can you do in that situation? Im sorry you have to deal with that.
@alberello75 (13197)
• Genova, Italy
@maezee You see. It is heavy to bear, tiredness every day!
@Madshadi (4898)
• Brussels, Belgium
I'm up at 7:20 am. And much earlier than that when I don't have to go to work.
Nice. 730 is a pretty nice hour to wake up at during the week in. How late do you find you can stay up with on that schedule?
@Madshadi (4898)
• Brussels, Belgium
@maezee I sleep at around midnight and wake up at least once to make a bottle for my little one. Almost never feel tired or sleepy with that rhythm.
I wake up at 5 am during the week for work. 6 on Saturdays for the gym. Sunday I can sleep until whenever.
Ha nice. I am usually still up at 5am and asleep at 530 during the week. Id for sure prefer to have nonzombie hours lol
@maezee I hear ya.
• Kenya
Happens to the best of us. I read somewhere that you need a week of with no tech and no link to the 'world' in the wild to reset your clock. I was doing nights in a call center and it was like jet lag everyday.
What kind of call center did you work at? Thats what I do! Extremely draining.
I always have trouble going to bed, because I lay in bed and think about all the things I shouldn't have done, and alI the things I didn't do.
I usually awaken at 5:30am, although not because I want to!
@sjvg1976 (14639)
I work in shifts so when I go in A shift I have to wake up at 4:30 am and when in B shift i wake up at 9:00 am and on weekends I don't have any fix time to wake up.
@Platespinner (18567)
I go through stretches when I'm awake at 3 am every morning. Not. Fun.
@ridingbet (38053)
luckily i don't go on night shift now so i can sleep soundly after 10PM.
I can sleep a few minutes later on my days off, but it doesn't always happen.
I am a bad sleeper period so I am tired much of the time.
That is about the time I go to bed.
I usually go to bed between 11-12 and I get up at 6am.
@jobelbojel (5148)
I worked night shift but now I am enjoying my day shift. I go to bed 10 pm or past 10 pm.