Last day of November 2017!

Morning MyLot, and friends. Up early after a so-so night of sleep, waiting on my cousin and her three girls. As my mom and I are finally going to take the girls for their Christmas pictures. Which is more than likely going to be hectic.. The whole trip probably will be but I get baby time! Sad though.. my cousin still can't afford the Christmas cards ontop of sheets, so cards are out and we're just getting wallets of each girl and then a set of them together. Well .. have to go. Wish us luck! -- Hope you all have a great last day of November 2017!!
@jobelbojel (6528)
It's bedtime for me here. My Last day of Nov is almost over. And tomorrow.will.start a countdown to Christmas.
Well goodnight then
With a printer at home that would be a heck of a savings. I have hp ink program $2.99 a month and it's a life saver. I would think about that as a gift to someone like her.
We're already thinking of getting her christmas cards online by the store, as its cheaper than getting them in store ordered. If we made and printed them, we would need photo type paper. Which we don't have. Plus wouldnt be able to do nice backgrounds like online from the store.
• Peoria, Arizona
Hopefully, your day goes well and you all have fun! Have a great day
Fingers crossed, but even their mom said "goodluck " sooo lol
• Peoria, Arizona
@Courtlynn You are a trooper haha fight the good fight and good luck!
@DesirousDreamer thanks! Lol
@Daelii (4242)
Enjoy the trip for pictures! Have fun!
The carride was good, mostly quiet and listening to the radio. Once out the car.. not so much.
Today is the last roundup to earn here for the month. Enjoy photo day.
Yup, but made it while back so I'm good. Thanks. Was crazy
Good morning, I hope everything goes smoothly and I hope your day is awesome! =)
I mean it could be better than we, and even their mom thinks it will be.. but i'm sure you'll hear about it if it isn't . Thanks for always being there these 9 months. Hope yours is awesome too!
Good morning to you. I'll be heading to bed in few minutes. Have a wonderful day. Enjoy!
Thabk you, goodnight to you then.
This month really did fly by didn't it? I hope that everything goes well with taking the kids in for their pictures. Enjoy your day today!!
Yes! All month I've been like, where did the year go. It was much faster than the last few months, which all went fast too. I'm scared kind of. Lol. Thanks i hope so.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Eat pizza!
Would if we had the money.
@rina110383 (24149)
It's already the first day of December here.
Awesome. Enjoy it.