A Date with My Wife at Mountain Summer Resort

My wife and I at Guintubdab Resort - Gilcamporazo
@dodoazo (11141)
IT'S OUR DATE! Guintubdan Resort Date with my wife while the entire country is celebrating November 30 as Bonifacio Day as the national holiday. "It is one of the best sanctuaries for those who want to evade the harsh life in the urban cities. Besides, there are also a lot of exciting things to do in this place like a hike to explore the virgin forest, to marvel at the scenic views of the mountains, to wonder what's behind the huge stones, and to delight in the beauty of the flowers," cited from Lokaron, one of my blogsites. Taking our humble family service van with our son-in-law, Almonakabrown Magbanua Tolones as our driver, we took some posterity pictures and breathed the fresh air and felt the cool breeze of the atmosphere. As we did it, we're like lovers again though we were married 45 years already and we are 66 years old now. I saw and observed how happy is my wife as we took some poses for picture taking and visited the spring at the hilltop. Actually we often go out and dating especially in our public plaza.
That's wonderful. I'm glad you enjoyed your date as it shows in the pictures.
@dodoazo (11141)
Yap! That's the first time that we go together to that place and sometime to enjoy the beauty of nature especially the cool breeze of the place. We did enjoy so much.
@dodoazo That's great!
@dodoazo (11141)
@just4him We did enjoy. It's great indeed!
That's good to hear. Such a beautiful place to enjoy.
@dodoazo (11141)
The place is serene, calm, quite. It's very nice to spend time and commune with the nature.
@dodoazo (11141)
@eliza_godinez12 Thanks I do appreciate your praise.
That is sweet! How wonderful to go on a date with your wife . . . that looks like a beautiful place to visit!
@dodoazo (11141)
You're right the venue for today's date is a beautiful place indeed. While it's a holiday, we stay away from the city momentarily.
@peachpurple (11034)
Oh how sweet to have a date once a while
@dodoazo (11141)
That's good to have it once in awhile. It's the best to talk about your weaknesses, your shortcomings, and even recollecting your sweetheart days.
@peachpurple (11034)
@dodoazo yes, close talk
@dodoazo (11141)
@peachpurple More than... it can discuss delicate matters pertaining to your family affairs especially the problems of your teenage children, and many things.
You had such a lovely place to spend some time with your wonderful wife. We have been married for 45 years too.
@dodoazo (11141)
It's nice to hear that. Do you go out dating too? How often?
@dodoazo Well, it is hard for us to go away due to the care of my dad, age 96. We do go out to dinner now and again.
@dodoazo (11141)
@Corbin5 That's understandable. He should be taken care of well. Cheer him up always.
@kepweng (6341)
nice date hope thier NO people in resort so you have Both Privacy?
@dodoazo (11141)
We don't need a privacy. The place that we visited is a public and there are only few people when we arrived there. We just only spent a couple of hour.
@rina110383 (23095)
An amazing place to relax.
@dodoazo (11141)
The place is on top of the mountain. It's serene, calm. It's a quite place of nature indeed! We love it.
My brother went there a few months ago with friends and they went there only on their bikes. He wanted to bring me along but he was told by friends that it might be dangerous for me to go there on a bike.