It's Facebook going down?

@ourlot (1013)
When it was launched, Facebook rapidly reached a central role among all social networks. People were like ' what, you don't have Facebook?' when you didn't have a profile. Before that, MySpace was the coolest platform on the internet, until it went down. I wonder: Is Facebook being replaced by some cooler site too?
@fishtiger58 (30689)
• Momence, Illinois
that wouldn't bother me in the least I canceled my facebook about 3 years ago hate that site.
@ourlot (1013)
Wow, you are an outcast now. Just think about all the fun you are missing.
@ourlot (1013)
@fishtiger58 there's also the motivational mantras and people pretending to have so happy lives
@fishtiger58 (30689)
• Momence, Illinois
@ourlot Yup don't want to see any of it.
@dodoazo (11180)
I remember I was active in the defunct Friendster site. Have you remembered it? In any business, there's always a cycle; that's there ups and downs. There's a chance that FB would go down. It's inevitable. But the question Is when?
@ourlot (1013)
Yes, I remember that one. All these sites look so silly once they are gone. I'm sure Facebook will necessarily go down too. But I don't see any decent replacement for it in the neighborhood.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I have Facebook but I'm never on it. So I wouldn't care.
@ourlot (1013)
Why do you have it then?
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@ourlot because it's connected to earning sites in some places. Have to have it for crowdtap
One can only hope.
@ebanreb (4747)
I think facebook is not going down. Because from time to time new features are added to meet the growing population plus to meet the demands of the people.
I abandoned FB years ago. Have never been back. I think FB is being used less and less due to younger ones preferring Snapchat and Instagram.