It's Facebook going down?

@ourlot (993)
When it was launched, Facebook rapidly reached a central role among all social networks. People were like ' what, you don't have Facebook?' when you didn't have a profile. Before that, MySpace was the coolest platform on the internet, until it went down. I wonder: Is Facebook being replaced by some cooler site too?
@fishtiger58 (30316)
• Momence, Illinois
that wouldn't bother me in the least I canceled my facebook about 3 years ago hate that site.
@ourlot (993)
Wow, you are an outcast now. Just think about all the fun you are missing.
@ourlot (993)
@fishtiger58 there's also the motivational mantras and people pretending to have so happy lives
@fishtiger58 (30316)
• Momence, Illinois
@ourlot Yup don't want to see any of it.
@dodoazo (22067)
I remember I was active in the defunct Friendster site. Have you remembered it? In any business, there's always a cycle; that's there ups and downs. There's a chance that FB would go down. It's inevitable. But the question Is when?
@ourlot (993)
Yes, I remember that one. All these sites look so silly once they are gone. I'm sure Facebook will necessarily go down too. But I don't see any decent replacement for it in the neighborhood.
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
I have Facebook but I'm never on it. So I wouldn't care.
@ourlot (993)
Why do you have it then?
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
@ourlot because it's connected to earning sites in some places. Have to have it for crowdtap
One can only hope.
I abandoned FB years ago. Have never been back. I think FB is being used less and less due to younger ones preferring Snapchat and Instagram.