Mother

Mother A mother can't do everything a father can do They do all things father's dont know how to Like only they give birth Bringing new life into earth A mother always takes a back seat She always makes sure her child is first to eat Always puts her happiness aside By never showing the kids she's tired Mothers are the world's first hero's Even the riches and strongest men, without her they are zero Although she's in pain she knows how to be strong She makes it look like nothing is wrong You never see her show a tear She hates to show her kids fear I just got one thing to say I love you mom
thats a role model of a mother. but some are selfish. they care their happiness only and not of the child
You are right Strawberry18. When i wrote this poem i had my mom in mind, she is my world.
@Diamond55 you are lucky to have her as youre mom. im the same to my child as well.
@Diamond55 thanks rasel
Actually, some of this is not true at all. Some women are good for having the child, and after that, they are pretty much worthless and don't have a clue what to do to raise them. Just saying.
maybe so. All women are not the same