Good Morning, myLotters ! 11-30-17

Created by me with Microsoft Paint
@xstitcher (12465)
Petaluma, California
November is coming to a close. Today my brother will be coming over again, and I think I need to make a couple more phone calls (though the places I need to make them will likely need death certificates, which haven't come yet, so maybe I'll hold off?) Angel will get two walks in. I hope to get a couple of Artist Trading Cards ready for the mail. One of Mom's friends called and asked how my Mom was, and I had to tell her she'd passed. The friend was really upset, and asked if she could have something of Mom's. I am gathering a few things to send to the friend -- she and Mom meant a lot to each other even though they never met in person. Right now I need to go find some breakfast and coffee. Have a great day/afternoon/evening in your part of myLot land !
My thoughts are with you during this difficult time. I'm sure your moms friend will appreciate whatever you send her
It is nice of you to put some things aside for her friend. Some of our best friends are friends that we have never met in person. You have been in my thoughts.
I'm so sorry. =( I cant imagine the pain your going through. I hope you have a good day.
Its nice of you to share your moms things with her friend.
My condolences to you and your family on the loss of your dear mother. So glad you will send something to your mother's friend.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Hope that today goes well.did you get enough rest last night?