Would you be away from a friend that you start to love because he is commited?

Portugal
Hi everyone If you have a friend that you are in love with and he becomes commited would you be away from him? I would try not to be so close to him because if we continued too close he would start to share many things about his girlfriend and it would become unbearable What about you? Please share
@mohit459 (2836)
• Haldwani, India
I think I will!..
• Portugal
Yes it would be the best decision
@mohit459 (2836)
• Haldwani, India
@sweetloveforeve ya!.. y Who wanna feel the pain!..
• Portugal
@mohit459 yes even though is hard to lose a friend that we love we need to protect ourselves from pain
Maybe you can tell him the truth and then move on from there. Probably let him know that your not the one to talk to when it comes to his girl friend. Anyways, I have done that several times, I'm happy now being single at least.
• Portugal
That didnt happen to me thank god but i was imagining that situation because if you have a friend and start to have feelings for him can be good if he likes you too but if he doesnt he will eventually meet someone and then it will be complicated.
@sweetloveforeve It would have been nice if he did like you..but it's nice to have a friend at least.
• Portugal
@Letranknight2015 it was not me. It was only an example
@rina110383 (23159)
Yep, I'll avoid him so that I won't hurt myself in the end.
• Portugal
Yes you are absolutely right
• Portugal
@rina110383 can you please check my discussion: I am in need of some love advices
Hi everyone [em]lol[/em] I will tell you my story with my best friend that i am in love with. When we first met i was forgetting a guy that i liked. He gave...
• Makati, Philippines
It's complicated to fall with someone who is already commited. I won't allow it to happen to me.
• Portugal
It can happen without you want it imagine that you have a friend and you spend much time with him and start to fall for him we cant control feelings. But if that happens the best is to keep distance
@JustBhem (22517)
• Davao, Philippines
I use to share my past relationship with a close friend. And I didn't know he likes me. And that friend is the boyfriend now. And I know how you feel because I've been through with that stage too. And it hurts us the most.
• Portugal
That didnt happen to me now but there is a friend that I like and I dont know if he likes me too. And eventually maybe he can fall for a girl and then I will be hurt. Hopefully maybe he likes me too
@JustBhem (22517)
• Davao, Philippines
@sweetloveforeve Is there a way to tell him about your feelings? Is that bad?
• Portugal
@JustBhem he knows about my feelings and he used to like me too actually he told me about his feelings first but some things happened. People came between us and we are having problems now. Thanks for worry
@lady1993 (15600)
yeah, it is for the best.. on both your parts. So you will not be hurting whenever he shares problems or happy time about his girlfriend and all that
• Portugal
Yes that is for sure
@Icydoll (324)
@sweetloveforeve yes to stay away from him is better.when he shared about other girl its really paining .no one bears that pain when loved ones share their love to others and fall for others.
• Portugal
@Icydoll Yes sure can you please reply to my discussion: i am in need of some love advises.