24 days before Christmas, Is it really the birth of our Lord Christ?

@ARN4567 (683)
Baguio, Philippines
Hey, it's December and 24 more days to celebrate the birth of our Lord Christ...Please... I don't want to be a "killjoy guy" but just wondering was it really that day he was born? Some agree and others disagree...what do you think?...
Everyone knows that is not the actual date of His birth
@ARN4567 (683)
• Baguio, Philippines
Hhhmmm...and yet some celebrate it on that day, maybe it depends on what group or religion do follow this belief until now...yes.
@ARN4567 Even religious groups do not think it was the actual day of His birth...it is simply the day chosen to celebrate it
@dodoazo (22063)
What is your stand? I am interested to know if you know or you're just pretending that you don't know. The birth of Jesus Christmas is a universal subect or issue. If you are a Christian you know this. The Bible is giving the answer. If you take your time searching from the Internet you may have a grasp of the reasons why.
@ARN4567 (683)
• Baguio, Philippines
I guess it is not mentioned in the bible when exactly, that's why I want to know other and different ideas, and why would I pretend, what's wrong with consulting ideas or opinions of other people?...Now I'm being judge here...
I had read about this before. But I can't remember that explanation the exact date.
@ARN4567 (683)
• Baguio, Philippines
It's okay brother, we'll recall it in time...
@ARN4567 I am still preoccupied and still no answer for it.
@1hopefulman (36109)
The Bible does not give the date of birth but the evidence points more to the early fall than winter. The reason his birthday was not recorded is that the Jews did not celebrate birthdays and so it was not important.
@ARN4567 (683)
• Baguio, Philippines
Thanks for sharing your views brother it adds my knowledge about the discussion...Thanks again, brother..God bless!!!...
@1hopefulman (36109)
@ARN4567 It is interesting to do research on certain practices and actually see the facts and not the fiction.
@Courage7 (26133)
Well I am not a historian but I am just glad that our Lord was born.
@ARN4567 (683)
• Baguio, Philippines
Yes to save us from sin...
The most important is that He was here to save us.
@ARN4567 (683)
• Baguio, Philippines
Yes and Amen...
@acelawrites (13273)
Yes, there are debates about this; but I do not mind about the date, it is the essence of Christmas that goes in my mind; the birth of Jesus Christ.
@Jessabuma (33127)
• Baguio, Philippines
I'm also wondering if what is the exactly birth date of Jesus.
@Surock786 (165)
i m agree.