Good morning.

Ponce De Leon, Florida
I have been up for about an hour. Woke up in some pain so I took some ibuprofen and hoping that will help. I really don't want to be up this early on my day off. Last night I cashed out on another site and got $15. Not a huge amount, but I did order a few things on eBay. Last night I bought "Hit Parade" by Lawrence Block and this morning I ordered Divergent on DVD as well as South Park season 1. I got fifteen percent off my order if I ordered two DVDs from the person that I ordered those DVDs from which is really why I bought two. I've ordered a lot from them before and they are a good seller. Anyway that's my excitement from the last twelve hours, besides the fact that I earned more in November than I have earned in any other month this year. It was double and then some of my monthly goal for myself. So that is nice. What is everyone else doing today?
That is great! I am working all day today but it is Friday and the weekend is around the corner so I am super happy about that. Enjoy your day off!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
And you get to see your granddaughter tonight!! Have a great Friday Laurel
@thislittlepennyearns Thank you April. I am excited about that.
@kavinitu (967)
Your online earnings have been good. Hope you get relief from pain. Happy Weekend
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Thank you
@Madshadi (4883)
• Brussels, Belgium
Well done with those earnings. Hope the pain will go away
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I am hoping so too. I'd like some more sleep.
I just woke up after an hour sleep. I love it. I am here to enjoy the day.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
My goal.for today is to relax.
@thislittlepennyearns That is what I am doing right here in this very nice chair. I hope you do well this month. I am so happy that you did good.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@sharon6345 I hope you do well too
Divergent is a good movie. Loved the first 2 books. The 3rd pissed me off. The 2nd movie Insurgent made me mad because it is pretty different from the book
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I've only read the first book. I've seen the first two movies. I'll order the third one next and the other two books
@thislittlepennyearns Tobias is hot though
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@NJChicaa hahaha. Yeah.
• Peoria, Arizona
That is awesome about cashing out, always need some pocket cash haha! I am working on christmas gifts, going to do some punch needling. always fun.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I meant to buy crafting stuff lol. When you do your punch needling I wanna see pictures!
• Peoria, Arizona
@thislittlepennyearns Of course! They will be on here first, since I can't really post them to instagram until after I give them to everyone haha
@gnatsmom (770)
I have been awake since 4 am. That is the norm for me. Lately, I haven't been able to sleep much with everything going on with my dad. He was transported back to the hospital early yesterday morning. Have you seen Divergent? It is a really good movie.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I saw it when it first came out. Hope your dad improves.
@gnatsmom (770)
Congrats on doubling goal. And hope you enjoy south park
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Thanks.
I loved Divergent (both the book and the movie). The whole series was excellent actually I've gotten some good deals on Ebay with books especially when you can find a seller offering a % off if you buy 2 or 3 items Hope December goes as well for you as November (earnings)
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
There's a new sellers that do buy two get one free which is nice too. What was your last eBay purchase.
myLot did finish in high fashion after Thanksgiving. I did over a buck here yesterday which is big for me.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I had three or four over dollar days last month. And had several over eighty cents days
@ilocosboy (33294)
Sometimes that is what I take also for headache... ibufrope.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I'm allergic to aspirin
Great that you did so good in November.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Thanks. I'm looking forward to spending those earnings.
Good morning. That sounds great. Have a wonderful day. I'm having a good mood here mylotting.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Hope you have a good day too.