How About You?

@Dena91 (3689)
I was raised to follow my gut instinct. When something isn't right and you feel it, be cautious about the person or situation. I must say that as time went on the person or the situation have shown the truth and my gut instinct was correct. For the past few days I have been having a feeling that something big and bad is going to happen. The trouble is I can't put my finger directly on exactly who or what is giving me these bad feelings. I pray more for grace to get through whatever it may be. Do you ever get some bad vibes about someone or something? Do you follow your instinct or not? How do you deal with bad feelings but you can't put your finger on what it is that is making you feel that way? picture from google images
When I get those feelings I pray more often and make sure my Bible is close to me at night. I remain alert, but I stop worrying.
@Dena91 (3689)
Yes, I find great comfort in reading His promises to us. I pray more and my faith is in Him. I just wish the uneasiness would let up a bit. There is a saying, let go and let God. That is what I do when these feelings come up, yet those feelings are still there. I don't dwell on them, but I am aware of them. Have a blessed day.
When I get those bad feelings, I pray.
@Dena91 (3689)
Trust me I do as well. They are still there maybe not as strong as last week. Thankful for that.
@Dena91 I figured you would be praying about whatever is coming.
There have been times when I listened to my instincts and others where I wish I had listened.
@Dena91 (3689)
I understand what you mean. Sometimes I may brush aside what I am feeling and regret it later on. The feelings are still there, maybe not as intense as they were but they are still there nonetheless.
@Dena91 I try not to beat myself up for not listening to that instinct. When it comes back to haunt me, I turn it over to God.
I always trust my instinct and I was never wrong. When something bad is going to happen I feel it, I even have premonitory dreams.
@Dena91 (3689)
Premonitory dreams is something I haven't experienced. I just wish this feeling would lift.
@Dena91 I had several and when I had those dreams I was sure that they were not simple dreams and I had to do something.
@1creekgirl (8728)
I think it's wise to pay attention to what may be the prompting of the Holy Spirit. Hope your uneasiness won't forshadow anything bad. I'll pray for you.
@Dena91 (3689)
Thank you so very much. Still have those feelings. Have a blessed day
I can't say I get these feelings but I wish you well and hope nothing comes of your worries.
@Dena91 (3689)
Thank you. Just an uneasiness I have had over the past couple days. Have a blessed day