~Have To Get It Done~

Pixabay
Jacksonville, Florida
Good morning everyone. I hope you slept well. =) I am not sure if I am babysitting today, she never told me so we will see if she comes or not... If she does come it will be the same kind of day for me as usual. If she does not come my day will actually be more busy than usual! I have to go through and clear out some boxes (5 of them) that are stacked right now where I want to put a Christmas tree when we get one. We had one in storage but it was moldy so my husband didn't take it. =( We will get another one when we can, rent comes first of course. I also have to rearrange the living room so a tree can fit in that space. My husband's big comfy chair is going to have to find a new space to be for this time of year-maybe the trash men want it? Just kidding... Well, I have to get to my morning chores soon and get on with my beautiful day! Thank God for a new day, a new month and for his birth!
That's the thing I do not like to do: finding a place for the xmas tree and having to move things around.
@marlina Yeah, it's going to be a lot of work to get done today. I hope you have a great day!
@LovingMyBabies Don`t get yourself too tired now
@marlina We finished a bit ago and I am still feeling good. =) Thank you.
I used to move things to place a Christmas tree when we were younger, no more now. A little tree will be perfect.
@LadyDuck Yeah, I had to move everything today! Thank God the kids helped me. =)
@Ganma7 (1997)
We now have a small tree. Downsized. Still festive just not in a big way
@Ganma7 I also have a small one, we are only the two of us.
Oh no a chore in the house for me.I have no desire to fold my clothes. Bless the day with all this beautiful sun. I hope you find a place for the chair.
@sharon6345 Thanks, me too! I hope you have a great day. =)
@LovingMyBabies Oh yeah I will.
Good morning, dear. I hope you get your tasks done and have time to mylot a bit too
@marguicha Thank you! =) I am going to Mylot in between everything else like always. =)
@LovingMyBabies We┬┤ll be here.
I think your husband may have something to say about his favorite chair being kicked to the curb lol!
@JohnRoberts Lol, yeah I was nice and just moved it to another wall!
@LeaPea2417 (15263)
• Toccoa, Georgia
Yes, I am thinking about what kind of Tree we will buy this year to set up.
@Leapea2417 I cannot wait to get a tree and decorate with the kids! =)
@LeaPea2417 (15263)
• Toccoa, Georgia
@LovingMyBabies I know it will be fun. I have fond memories of setting the tree & decorations up with my kids when they were much younger.
Oh no hope you get a tree soon. And hope doesnt take alot out of you to rearrange things
@Courtlynn I am sure we will thank you! That's minor compared to everything else we have been blessed with! =) It did take a lot of rearranging but I had the kids help and it will definitely fit now.
Oh no :( If you had known the tree was moldy ahead of time you could have gotten one on sale after the season last year. That is what I have alway done and saved so much money.
@shaggin Yeah, we just found out a couple weeks ago that it was moldy. We only had our stuff in there for 2 months but when the hurricane came through our unit was flooded. =(
@LovingMyBabies My cellar has too much moisture so even with he dehumidifier I always have running things get moldy. The outside of the box got moldy after about 2 years of being down there so I threw the box out and put some parts of the tree in big totes. The one part of the tree that was so large to fit I wrapped in Saran Wrap then put in a garbage bag. Unfortunately everything in the cellar gets very musty smelling as well
Good morning! I think that all good men have a chair like that. I convinced mine to give his away, which he did, last summer. I was surprised that it was the wife that actually liked it, I thought it would have been her husband. Have a wonderful day today.
@Juliaacv Yeah it's definitely a guy thing usually! Lol. I hope your day is great as well!
@LovingMyBabies Thanks, it was pretty good.
@Platespinner (18477)
Fitting our Christmas tree into our great-room is a major challenge at times. The loveseat has been pulled out of the corner and is now blocking the bottom shelve of a bookcase (I rearranged it so I can still access the books I need for school), the dining table is turned 90 degrees and has been moved closer to the kitchen island. Moving around in here is a challenge, but it works for now. I would be nice to set the tree up in the basement family room....but our 9-foot tree is too big and we won't be home for Christmas this year anyhow so we'll enjoy things the way they are.
@Platespinner I did the same thing! I moved the big comfy chair around to another wall, I moved the foosball table where it's vertical now instead of horizontal, and I moved the table and chairs around too. Lol. A tree should definitely fit now though!
@prashu228 (22839)
Happy December.. have a nice month ahead
@prashu228 Thank you, I wish the same for you as well!
I had to rearrange my living room to fit our new Christmas tree and once I get rid of all the storage containers the decorations are in I won't feel so claustrophobic. Being the procrastinator that I am the decorating should have been done already. Hope you have a good day and yes, it's nice to see a new month arrive and the holidays ahead.
@Marilynda1225 Yeah, we did a lot of rearranging as well! My older kids helped me. =) We moved the big comfy chair around to another wall, we moved the foosball table where it's vertical now instead of horizontal, and I moved the table and chairs around too. Lol. A tree should definitely fit now though! I hope you have a wonderful day as well!
Hope your day goes well.
@JudyEv Thank you! I hope you have a good day as well. =)
Good morning! Lol about the chair! I'm going to finish packing for Florida and will myLot inbetween. Have a happy day!
@Happy2beme Good morning. =) I hope you have a great day!
@ilocosboy (33263)
Enjoy your morning and enjoy your day.
@ilocosboy Thank you! =)
• Eugene, Oregon
We are going for a pretty small one this year, since space is limited and prices are way up. Maybe next weekend we will look for one.
• Lakewood, Colorado
I hope you get all done that you need to do dear friend.
I just have a small cat tree that I do not have to find a place for. Just move the big moose and the tree goes there,
@Ganma7 (1997)
Hope you had a great day
Oh yes, do not throw out that comfy chair. Guys seem to hang on to things for far too long. Wishing you a wonderful day.