Sneezing!

Dear Sneeze, If you're gonna happen, happen. Don't put a stupid look on my face and then just leave. So an embarassing moment happened to me today. I went to a grocery store to shop some personal stuff that I need. When suddenly, my nose started to itch and inevitably I started to sneeze. Sneezing came out in the wrong timing as I am about to fall in line to pay for the groceries I bought. I sneeze out loud there were probably about eight loud sneezes in a row and on that 8th sneeze I farted very loudly at the same time! How embarassing! people began to turn their heads and began to stare at me. I swear I wanted to crawl into a hole and die of embarassment at that time. :( Does anyone in here would like to share their most embarassing sneeze moments?
I'm sorry that happened to you, but just try to remember you will probably never see them again.
Yes indeed. Thank you.
@carexing25 (1827)
Allow me to . .. I've been sneezing a lot these days, fortunately I experienced that but not in public.. If that happened to me I'll disappear immediately just how quickly the fart came out..
haha indeed. I feel so ashame at that time.
@lady1993 (15543)
wow.. that is intense you should not go back to that place for a month at least
Hahaha yes that is exactly what's on my mind as well
I was on a long line and I farted and it stunk to hell. I never turned around.
Yay glad I am not the only one who farted in public.
Very embarrassing moment for you. I have a "weird" sneeze, people think I am choking when I sneeze.
Happens to me every morning, constantly reminds me to start cleaning up.
@miketagz (1348)
I hate this feeling like my nose stucked filled with air. I can't breathe sometimes.
Good for you. I always experienced that.
@miketagz (1348)
@sw8sincere I do some walking for a bit then breathing in about 5-15 minutes. It may relieve sneezing.
@valmnz (13136)
• New Zealand
Sneezes do have a habit of taking us by surprise. I sneeze long and loud when they happen.