Hello Friday

Peoria, Arizona
Though...Fridays and Weekends are very insignificant to me since I do the same thing pretty much every day. Crochet, write, draw, and talk to you lovely people. But...guys, I am switching things up today. I know, I know, I am pretty stunned myself. Instead of crocheting, I am working on a punch needle project. Ahhhh crazy stuff, me not crocheting? What kind of fresh heck is this? But yes, I am working on a punch needle project, punch needle is basically another form of embroidery...just more aggressive. I guess it makes sense to listen to Five Finger Death Punch while punch needling. God that was dumb, but I am not erasing it. I woke up at 5, so I got like 3 hours of sleep, decent for me. I will be taking a nap later because that is the only way I will survive. I also have peppermint tea, I had some acid reflux and an upset stomach, but it has calmed down a lot since I got my tea. anyway! onward to drawing on fabric and hoping I don't screw it up!
My days are all the same, besides sometimes get my cousins or my niece and nephew for a day / night on weekends. Glad you feel little better now
• Peoria, Arizona
I totally understand haha the only way I can remember what day it is, are the livestreams I watch on Fridays or Saturday, if it was not for them, I would be so lost.
@DesirousDreamer i forget the days sometimes, its kinda funny but can get annoying lol
Have fun punch needling today..it will help get out any frustrations you have
• Peoria, Arizona
It really does haha the sound of the needle poking the material is so @_@ wonderful.
I think the nap and the peppermint tea will have you feeling really good very soon!!!
• Peoria, Arizona
It helped for the most part, still feeling a little bleh, oh well haha
I am thinking about having classes to learn some embroidery or sewing lessons.
• Peoria, Arizona
You should! I have never been to a class, but they seem super fun!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Mmmm peppermint tea. That sounds so yummy. Bring me some and I'll make you some pancakes. Seems like a good trade. Good luck with your angry embroidery.
• Peoria, Arizona
Peppermint tea is the best! Thank you, going to try my best with it haha
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@DesirousDreamer I need to add it to my list for groceries next week.
• Peoria, Arizona
@thislittlepennyearns Good idea, I have been trying all the different teas we have in my house haha we got some interesting ones.
have fun with that. I have never seen it. I am going to try to keep listening to music.
• Peoria, Arizona
Heck yeah, music all the time!
@DesirousDreamer OH yeah that is nice for sure.
@LoriAMoore (10166)
We were out at errands and appointments for 4 whole hours today!
• Peoria, Arizona
Oh wow, I hope you were able to get everything done!
@prashu228 (22659)
Have a nice day. My day is done it's sleeping time now
• Peoria, Arizona
Thank you! I hope you have slept well!
@CinnamonGrl (5796)
• Paradise, California
First, I'm very glad your tummy is better. I had acid reflux for just about a month years ago, and that can be really painful. I like the idea of aggressive embroidery, lol. I would think of certain political figures while I did it. Do we get to see your work when you're done? I never know what day it is anymore. I always feel like it's Saturday when I do my grocery shopping, because when I was working, that was the day I shopped. But we don't have a specific day that we go anymore.
• Peoria, Arizona
Thank you, I get acid reflux super easy, but I guess it just gives me an excuse to drink some milk which I enjoy haha. Of course! I always show what I have done when it is done on here! You guys are like the first people to see whatever I do! I only remember the days because of livestreams I watch, if it was not for those, I wouldn't have a clue haha