Are You Excited The Count Down For The New Year Has Begun.

@kavinitu (1039)
December arrived and the count down for the new year has begun with the last month of this year. Time just flew away in between trying to cope with the last years resolutions and its already the last month. Its a satisfaction that things were much better then they were in 2016 and prayers for us all that the next year has even better. Many of you must have already made up plans for the 31st night with family and friends. And not to forget even Christmas is also there for this month so people must have planned a long vacation from 25th to the 31st so they come out straight in the new year of 2018 fresh. So are you ready? Image Credit:- Pixabay
• Calgary, Alberta
Nope it means I will be 1 year older again. I am calling out all vampires. if you guys are real please bite my arm for 5 seconds and let me become one so I will stop turning old. Uggh I am turning 33, the numbers are gross.I want to be 21 forever.
@kavinitu (1039)
@CaptAlbertWhisker I don't think any vampires here to bite you and make you one so that your beauty last forever. I wish you find a fountain of youth next year that will always keep young as 21.
@db20747 (716)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
33_ you're a spring chicken
@kavinitu (1039)
I am happy now and I will be then too, God is so good! =)
@kavinitu (1039)
@LovingMyBabies And you be Happy all your life and may God give you more Happiness in all the coming years ahead.
@Scrapper88 (1229)
I am looking forward to the new year.
@kavinitu (1039)
My best wishes with you
• Riga, Latvia
With all my problems and sadness this year I sure am praying for and looking forward to a much better 2018
@kavinitu (1039)
@RasmaSandra Prayers from me to God that he relives you of all the problems you have faced or facing end up this year and a new beginning begins for you with unlimited happiness in it for ever.
@db20747 (716)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
The count down to the last ten seconds of the year are the most exciting seconds of the year!
@kavinitu (1039)
Right. It's super exciting
@db20747 (716)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
@kavinitu I live for the countdown.
@kavinitu (1039)
@db20747 me too
@Destesh (104)
• Kenya
Can't wait for the new year... Resolutions to make
@kavinitu (1039)
@Destesh Excited for the new year, and all the best for the new years resolutions.
This day also has a special meaning to me because my twins were born on that night. They're adults now, but it's still a special day.
@kavinitu (1039)
@misunderstood_zombie So sweet of you to remember that day still after so many years. Parents are different always they have some sweet memories of their kids which they cherish all their life.
@prashu228 (22652)
Of course excited.. have a nice day
@kavinitu (1039)
@prashu228 Thanks you too have a super one tomorrow.
I don't know if I want to or not...but, it will still pass.
@kavinitu (1039)
@hazydaiscrazy Yeah there isn't any choice regarding that.
@shivamani10 (10817)
• Hyderabad, India
My inner self is telling that there is some drastic change towards good is waiting for me in the year to come.
@kavinitu (1039)
@shivamani10 Great positive vibes from the inside, certainly there must be something really good awaiting for you next year.
Time is just flying by too fast. I hope all of your dreams come through in the new year.
@kavinitu (1039)
@Kandae11 Time ran super fast this year and yes the coming year bring super joys to us all.
@Emmlex1000 (1417)
• Lagos, Nigeria
Happy New month
@kavinitu (1039)
Same to you. Enjoy
@rubyriaz007 (2564)
Yes I am looking forward. I hope the new year brings good to everyone. I wish everyone a very happy and prosperous new year.
@kavinitu (1039)
@rubyriaz007 May what you have planned for the new year comes into existence soon, wish you also a very happy new year in advance.
@kavinitu Thank you very much. Wishing you too a happy and prosperous new year.
@kavinitu (1039)