No Friday yoga tonight

@KristenH (24016)
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
This morning was a pretty cold one as I've spotted winter frost on the grass and raked piles of leaves. I've also seen them on car windows too. But at least I was able to warm up in the heated pool for my water aerobics class. It did feel good to relax in the spa and sauna, while the countdown in on for my winter break, depending on the weather. It would be starting in 2-3 weeks from Monday. I did do a practice lap with the front stroke today and stopped just short at the end of the lane in the leisure pool. But I did practice my breathing more. I aim to do 1.5 to 2 practice laps on Monday with the front stroke. With that said, I've made my decision last night, that next Tuesday will be my final swim lesson with her. I've decided to end it there and then go to my writer group and lunch fully on the following Tuesday. It would be easier that way for me. I'll let her know that this lesson will be our last one together, and that I'll opt to continue my one-on-one lessons with someone else next year (probably after the holidays). I'll tell her that it'll be iffy for me to do it during the winter, since I walk to the gym everday. I want to learn how to hone my swimming skills in the front and side crawls, the butterfly and the breast stroke, too. And that's why I want to have my front stroke perfected for her before we said goodbye. If Rachel wants to keep in touch with me to see how I'm progressing, I'll be happy to let her know. If not, I thank her for teaching me how to relearn how to swim and wish her well with her new job. I'll remove her cell number from my cell too. As soon as I'll hear back from my gym's aquatics manager on who's my new instructor and when I'll restart lessons, I'll let you know the details. Back in October, I had to wait two weeks to hear back with confirmation. So I'll be taking a brief break from swimming and do practice laps on and off, but not so often every week. It might not be until January 2018 though. On another note, since I've received my money back on Wednesday, I didn't receive the provisionary credit from my bank today as planned. I'll send some money over to Paypal this weekend. Since I'm skipping yoga tonight, I'm going to dinner with my friend at Steak N Shake at 5 PM, and then hang out with other fellow local Nanoers instead of the movies. I should be back around later tonight. So I'll see you tomorrow though, if I don't pop up until then.
Glad you will restart the swimming lesson ones you learn who your new instructor will be. Hope you have a great time tonight!!
@KristenH (24016)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
I did have a great time Deborah. And then I was tired when I came home. Thanks so much. I look forward to resuming lessons in 2018.
Sorry you have to end the lessons for awhile.
@KristenH (24016)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
It's okay Courtney. I just felt the timing was right, since my winter break is coming up real soon. I make the most out of my last lesson with her.
@KristenH okay.!
@KristenH (24016)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@Courtlynn Yep. I hope Rachel wants to be friends beyond next week. I wish it didn't have to end too.
It's freezing here too, but warm inside at least.
@KristenH (24016)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
That's for sure. Time for hot cocoa or tea.
Rest ye weary bones from yoga. Enjoy your social dinner.
@KristenH (24016)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Thanks John. It was good. My friend Amanda did go last night, when I texted her.