What does your desk top look like?

My image
Rochester, New York
I just cleaned my desk off and got rid of the clutter. I definitely need to get a basket or something to stick on the desk to collect the clutter. Here it is nice and clean and not as cluttered as before. What does yours look like?
Mine is cluttered too. When Vince left his job after 13 years, people were taking bets on the colour of his desk top as they reckon they hadn't seen it in years.
• Rochester, New York
I have been thinking about painting this one, but I am more interesting in buying a new one when my taxes come. I would love a glass topped desk.
@isbart (46)
• Bulgaria
@LisaSteinmetz make some fresh on the place also works good for us thanks
Too cluttered. Every day I plan to sort it out but it never gets done.
• Rochester, New York
I know that's my problem as well. I finally got around to doing it today.
@dgobucks226 (6818)
I go through different phases of clutter and organized. I am constantly writing notes and reminders to myself so at times my desk becomes quite messy. When I catch up, it looks pretty good
• Rochester, New York
I used to have post it notes scattered around everywhere. Now I have a binder that I keep on the desk to write all of the notes and stuff in it. Less cluttered that way as well. It took me a while to rewrite everything down. lol
@LisaSteinmetz That is a good idea. I have a file cabinet with folders, that I file other important papers so why not the stuff on my desk too!
• Rochester, New York
@dgobucks226 It's definitely less stressful when trying to find something. lol Clutter free is a good thing.
it looks like a coffee table with a lot of stuff on it.
• Rochester, New York
It's actually a desk with holiday lights on it. :)
@LisaSteinmetz I meant mine :)
• Rochester, New York
@TRBRocks420 Ooops LOL
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
What is the background in your laptop
• Rochester, New York
Dean and Sam Winchester lol
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@LisaSteinmetz I figured as much..just wanted to make sure. Lol. I like the Christmas lights.
• Rochester, New York
@thislittlepennyearns Thank you. I keep a string of lights on there year round. Most of the time they are the only light in the room.
@Blondie2222 (18210)
mine is always cluttered with papers etc. I need clean it off and i also have a desk top computer on it that i never use. I mostly use my laptop in my recliner or on my bed.
• Rochester, New York
I only use my laptop as well. We do have a desk top but that has't been used in years. It needs a good virus clean up.
@Blondie2222 (18210)
@LisaSteinmetz I just had mine rebuilt but i prefer using a laptop so i can go anywhere in the house or outside
• Peoria, Arizona
Oooh how pretty, I wish I had a better set up for my desk, but it is so awkward in my little area that I cannot be comfortable, so I just sit with my laptop on my bed.
• Rochester, New York
I'm hoping to get a glass topped desk when my taxes come. I'm planning to have a wall of shelves built so I can cut most of the clutter out.
• Peoria, Arizona
@LisaSteinmetz That would be amazing! I would love to have more shelves in my room but I don't have a way to do that haha
@isbart (46)
• Bulgaria
Hi, always like my desk top be clear and nice arranged it is not like yours but nice one and arranged by myself one chair one shellfs and desk always cleared Thanks
• Rochester, New York
Very cool. I try to keep it cleared up so that everything is in some sort of order.
@isbart (46)
• Bulgaria
@LisaSteinmetz me too at this kind like everything on my desl top to be perfect
I don't even have a desk in my room, I plan on getting one at least temporarily until I move.
• Rochester, New York
I would be lost without a desk in my room.
@LisaSteinmetz when I move, my husband and I will have a shared office so I will have one then.
@lady1993 (15739)
it is quite full. i have this app called "Fences" though, it groups my desktop icons, so it does not looks so messy
• Rochester, New York
Once my taxes come I'm hoping to get a new one.
• Denmark
Cluttered! Maybe it's not such a good idea to have a large desk...
• Rochester, New York
Agreed, I would love to get a smaller desk and just have a wall full of shelves.
• Preston, England
my desk top is very cluttered
Mine is nice and neat, except for a tissue I just used. lol