Donald Trump as president

@skydream (1050)
Agate, Colorado
Since he is president I tried to give it a chance because he is our president regardless what he said before no matter how racist or sexist it was. Now though it hasn't changed. He still says racist things, he still is sexist and hasn't paid for any of the harrassement he's done and since it's being exposed all over Hollywood it's really important to remember that our president is also one of those guys. The way he talks and tweets on twitter is embarrrassing and child like. I get where people were like he's our president let's try to find the positive I have no been able to find positivity about him at all and find it hard to see why people support him at all. Do you support him and if so what is it about him that you find worth supporting?
He is a piece of garbage and I can’t wait for him to be impeached. #FlynnFriday
@skydream (1050)
• Agate, Colorado
Same!!! He needs to be gone from white house asap
Lord Dampnut and Michael Jackson. People get all pissed off about stuff, but these two seem to have got a 'free pass'. I just don't get it...
@skydream (1050)
• Agate, Colorado
I don't get it either. If someone does something wrong regardless who they are they should have to pay for it not just get a free pass
@miketagz (1349)
His term will be done after 6 years, may take a little long while.