Even bushes get more love than I do...

By JJ
*I* don't get this kind of love. *I* get maybe a slap on the head because I didn't answer His wishes quick enough. Today, he went for a 20 minute jaunt on the property. And showed me He has more love for a freakin' bush than *I* ever get shown to me. Brat.
2 and a half minutes loving a bush...he never gives ME that kind of attention...
silly cat....shhhhhhh don't tell him I said that.
I sped up the facebook version 5x normal speed so the video there is only 30 seconds...looks like he's gonna tear the bush down on it
@JolietJake I will check it out
@Asylum (47226)
• Manchester, England
To be fair that does seem a great bush. I wish that I had such a great bush to play with.
Every time He goes for a walk, He spends a few minutes loving that thing...must be some scent it gives off.
@Asylum (47226)
• Manchester, England
@JolietJake Admit it, it is a sexy bush.
@Asylum It's got these orange and white balls, I guess some type of seed pod perhaps.
He does love you, however bushes are just more entertaining. If you could play his kind of music and dance around a bit, he would love you just like those bushes.
He was enjoying one of the albums so much this morning he wanted to make sure I couldn't put it up
@Asylum (47226)
• Manchester, England
I cannot imagine Jake competing well against such an intelligent bush.
He is a funny boy
Stood outside yelling at me for 10 minutes because he wanted to take a walk, and headed right for that...does it almost every time, and does make a stop every time if it isn't the first place he takes off to
I was going to say something about this "love affair" but it would get censored!
I think if he coulda he woulda
Who needs cat toys when you have a great bush! Too bad hoomins aren't that easily entertained .
Boy, he really marked his territory good. There musta been anudder cat around that bush n he wanted to make sure it knew who HE is and that he's da KING. You mean you haven't been marked yet?
@kobesbuddy (19590)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Oh, I understand now. Scar was out doing some Christmas shopping, on 'Feline's Black Friday!'
I don't know what type of bush it is, but it is the only one on the property with these on it.
@kobesbuddy (19590)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@JolietJake Those look like buds, ready to open up! It must be a flowering bush of some kind.
@kobesbuddy (19590)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@JolietJake I wonder what Scar was after, with that bush. Maybe because it moves and he could grab onto those lower branches. What a guy, he's completely entertained with it! My cat Mindy, use to chase sunlight up the back wall! LOL
@hereandthere (24114)
i remember he even likes rose bushes
He likes the raspberry bushes too, I guess the thorns aren't sharp enough/long enough to bother him
@JolietJake i didn't know raspberry bushes have thorns. i guess he likes 'prickly' things and people. just kidding!
@MsTickle (25014)
I was waiting for him to get smacked in the chops by a branch. He's just keeping you on your toes and in your place.
He's got a couple of spots he always stops at for a second to 'mark' every time we do a 'yard patrol', but he's really interested in that particular spot lately. Here's a full perimeter patrol from several months ago.
Making sure the deer, groundhogs, skunks, squirrels, rabbits and birds behave...he doesn't worry about the raccoons. Original video 7 minutes, sped up to 2 ...
@MsTickle (25014)
@JolietJake He's def on a mission. Thinks: I wish he'd take this fricken lead off. Love the way he exerts his power over the bushes.
That's why I have a dog, I know she will always love me more than a bush. Unless, that bush grew some bacon on it. Love the music and video combination.
@Srbageldog (5443)
Maybe if you had such a fantastic bush, he would also love you! If it makes you feel any better, Lister gives our fridge more love than he ever gives me. He is always rubbing all over the door, hoping it will open and that there will be some kind of treat inside. Cats!
Scar knows that the bush won't be there forever but you... you'll be there up to last all his nine lives.
You are such a softie but then Scar has shown that he won't stand any nonsense from you.
@nanette64 (13730)
• Fairfield, Texas
There is definitely only 1 explanation @JolietJake . Another 'critter' left their scent on that branch and Scar absolutely loves 'whomever' that was.
He's always drawn to that one, and I've seen strays pop up right there at the top of the rise before so I imagine that's what it is
@nanette64 (13730)
• Fairfield, Texas
@JolietJake It's probably a good-looking lady kitty.
@kobesbuddy (19590)
• East Tawas, Michigan
This reminds me of the squirrels, storing food in our front yard. Penny our neighbor puts corn out for them. The darn squirrels bring the corn, one kernel at a time and they bury it in our front yard. That afternoon, the wild turkeys flock into our yard, to eat that corn! Survival of the fittest? I'm really not sure about this! When I was growing up, it was called stealing!
I just posted a discussion with a video showing squirrels burying corn out front this morning
@kobesbuddy (19590)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@JolietJake I just watched your video on YouTube, that is so awesome!:)
The black cat really loves playing with the bush. Scar likes you when you have food.
• Derby, England
Cats are notoriously superior though ours do rush to meet us when we get home from being out!
I wonder why do cats act so weird, Willy the cat did the same to our car yesterday.
@fly802 (1230)
It seems to me Scar wanted to tell you``Give more attention to me.You shouldn`t make me angry.``