Ok I might get a job but only as a joke! lol

@EddieHands (37807)
Yes I might get a local job but only as a joke. I will have hidden cams while I get drunk on the job! Then make the real 1000s on youtube when the videos go viral! It's a crazy plan but what do you think?? I love drinking on the job
Horrible idea. You could hurt yourself or others and be liable for any damages that you cause, not to mention any lawsuits coming your way. All of this for trying to get some YouTube views for a few dollars?
@EddieHands (37807)
Not a few dollars more like thousands. Also I must say that this is an easy job. Who knows I might even keep it. someone likes me who works there.. it's part of the reason I have not applies. it would make it weird if I worked there.. Blessings !!
@EddieHands Your response makes no sense.
You know what you are so darn funny. What in the world is going on over there? You have me laughing so dang loud. That would be a freaking hit if you did that. I hate to say it but I watch youtube all the time and yes that would spin the top for sure. You are something else. I wonder what you are really like in person. You made me laugh the best I did all day. I wonder what in the world you do to think of this Oh have fun.
@EddieHands (37807)
I am like this is real life ! I have plans for this and other pranks.. I am doing prank calls right now. These people will regret they day they met me! lol thanks I am glad i could make you laugh!!
@EddieHands I am so laughing right now. when I was young I was with a friend we were prank calling people. The police called back and said one more call and your going to jail. Holy hell we stopped.
• Peoria, Arizona
I don't think 1000s is worth going to jail for. Prank videos on youtube are toxic. You are nuts.
@EddieHands (37807)
why thank you!! I am nuts!
You are totally crazy.
@EddieHands (37807)
yes I am and I love it!!
@miketagz (7489)
Hahaha that's weird but easy plan is not bad at all.
@EddieHands (37807)
I am very crazy! i am drinking now!!
• Guadeloupe
@eddiehands Work is so overrated. What I prefer is keeping a close eye on the beaches of the Greek islands just in case anyone buys them and transports them to Iowa.
@EddieHands (37807)
work is way to overrated !I must say I agree!