Gratitude Challenge Day #950

Photo Credit: I found this graphic on Pixabay.
@tammys85 (8676)
Hey guys. I’m posting the Gratitude Challenge early again tonight. Sooo, here is my little list of gratitude for today. :) 1. New Kids On The Block released three new holiday songs today. I wasn’t sure if they were to everyone or just the fan club, which is why I’ve been quiet about it (this is why they were in the studio), but it’s for everyone. :) I’m actually buying the songs in a few days, but they're on the official NKOTB YouTube account, so I can listen to them in the meantime. :) 2. I ordered my Mom and niece’s Christmas gifts today. :) 3. I walked to the store with my sister to pick up a few things. 4. Oh, and it’s obviously payday from Textbroker lol. 5. The Exorcist series and Blue Bloods are back tonight with new episodes. 6. I’m working on a writing order from another one of my favorite clients. I hope you’re all having a good day/evening so far. I’m going to try to make another post later, but right now I need to focus on other things (like my work). Take care, everyone. Photo Credit: I found this graphic on Pixabay.
That's great NKOTB's new releases were for everyone, not just the fan club members. I know it feels good to have those Christmas presents ordered.
@tammys85 I hear ya about money being tight. It's good you can listen to all their songs in many different ways, including YouTube. Good job having Amazon gift cards. I'm still a long way from cashing out on Swagbucks. I need to get there more than I have.
@tammys85 That's pretty darn good. Nothing to complain about.
@tammys85 (8676)
@just4him Thanks! Even better, they lowered the price for one of the gifts, so it was $1.23! :) My sister's arrived today, and my friend's should be arriving to her this week. I purposely wanted to get it early; it's a WWE ornament (of her favorite, Seth Rollins), and I want her to be able to hang it up before Christmas.
My brother was watching blue bloods on netflix, and i had to sit here through 3 episodes cause of making dinner and eating and then doing cookies.. nope still not interesting to me. Lol. But hope you enjoy tonights shows! And yay for payday!
@tammys85 (8676)
Lol, it's not everyone's cup of tea. But I enjoyed them. :)
@tammys85 yeah. Lol. Im glad you did
@tammys85 (8676)
@Courtlynn Thanks. :)
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Blue bloods is awesome.
@tammys85 (8676)
It is. I got into it last year. :)
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@tammys85 I watched the first couple of seasons. Great cast and surprisingly good story lines.
@tammys85 (8676)
@thislittlepennyearns Awesome. :) Have you been watching it this season?
I need to catch up on 'The Exorcist'. Getting paid is always something to be grateful for.
@tammys85 (8676)
It's a good show. I think we're hitting the end of the season though. Oooh yes lol.
Well done on the gratitude challenge and Merry Christmas.
@tammys85 (8676)
Thanks! I hope the Christmas season is good to you. :)