Failed at hospitality

Two days ago I had this constipation and it has left depressed all day. Unfortunately I forgot to lock the gate and mom's friends came in undetected with her friends. They wanted to use the bathroom as well but I was stuck still and couldn't give them way. So I tried it again this afternoon and ten minutes her friend came back to pick up the stuff she left behind. I was not in the mood to accommodate her even though she gave us the food they took from the birthday party. Couldn't take it any longer I decided to make a smoothie with all the veggies and fruits that I can muster. It work I apologized for them the next day
Watch 7 constipation relief home remedies in this video for quick constipation treatment. These constipation remedies can cure constipation with easily avail...
Oh man, sorry you had to deal with that . . . the most uncomfortable feeling to say the least . Yep, it's a reminder to keep eating those fruits and veggies! Get that fiber in your diet regularly!
Hello @much2say Unfortunately fruits have become expensive this month but I could always compensate for the veggies. If only I knew how to make more simple dish related to them.
@Letranknight2015 You mean you don't want to eat salad all the time ?
I rarely have that problem but when I do I add fiber powder to my drinks.
Hello @shaggin Can you tell about this fiber powder that you have? I normally use c-lium husk one.
@Letranknight2015 This is one I bought at Walmart a long time back. It is the store brand version of benefiber.
@cahaya1983 (9651)
Good to know the smoothie helped. It's awkward when people show up unexpectedly like that when we're not in a comfortable position to host them.
Hello @cahaya1983 yes it seriously help but I don't use it every day though. I would never left the gate open ever.
Sorry you've been constipated. It's never a good thing.
Yup that's true it was never a good thing @JudyEv
@jobelbojel (5108)
Oh, sorry about that you were unable to entertain them.
Hello @jobelbojel well, they visited the next day and things went okay.
@hereandthere (24137)
sometimes the door bell or the land line will ring, but i happen to be in the shower or soaping dishes in the sink. some can wait, some can't. oh, well.
Hello @hereandthere Other house chores I can manage to look at them but when I'm in the rest room I don't like being disturb.
@lady1993 (15600)
that is quite a troublesome situation i hope you are all better now
Hello @lady1993 I am quite better now compare before, hope it doesn't happen anymore.
@ridingbet (37917)
usually, increase intake of fluids help in softening the stools.
Hello @ridingbet that is what I've been doing now.
@sjvg1976 (14598)
It happens . Drink lots of fluids that helps in constipation.