Fitbit is up and running

@Daelii (2060)
I'm happy I listened to the wonderful advice to contact the fit bit company about my not working one. They fully replaced it since it was under warranty! So they mailed a new one and it's all up and running. My husband even found my missing phone! So after a few updates I'm all ready to get back into working towards my step goals of 10,000 steps a day! I need to get to bed! Early and busy day tomorrow! Ill get fully caught up tomorrow! Anyone interested in being online support buddies for working out? Motivation to stay on track?
That's great that you got a brand new fitbit. I hope you find an online support buddy.
@Daelii (2060)
Me too! Or I can keep posting here hahah
@lady1993 (15642)
yay congrats on having the fitbit replaced i do not currently own one since it is a bit expensive
@Daelii (2060)
They can be but I'm glad I spent the 40 for mine. It's really good for accountability but it's not totally needed to get healthy. Just makes it a tab bit easier
Glad you excahanged it and got a new one! I havent worn my fitbit in ages but do try to go to the gym most days. Best of luvk with your goals!
@Daelii (2060)
You too!
@Fitlife (67)
That sounds great I would love to have a buddy!
I have a Fitbit. I have lost interest in it at the moment though. Hopefully after the New Year I will use it more, especially when the weather improves
Great that you got the fitbit replaced.
• Riga, Latvia
Well good for you. Glad you got that all straightened out. Hope you find your support buddy. I am hot in the pursuit of getting my first e-book of poems published.