what can you say about a cheapskate husband? will you keep or leave him?

I recently left this guy because he doesnt understand. He just wants to keep all his money for him. Ok i'm enough I guess Im much happier now I got rid of his selfishness about money.
I have my money, my husband has his. We are both cheap oops I mean frugal with our money. No arguing about money
Was he YOUR husband or someone else's?
Are you sure you're not making rumors about him? I guess I would prefer to be a mamas boy all day. In this world we live I prefer to live single and happy.
Being mamas boy for a married guy shouldnt be tolerated because its being irresponsible. Its not a rumor its just truthness
@Strawberry18 I realized now maybe the guy is irresponsible and immature. You made the right decision to leave him. Anyways, don't get involve with married people, if you have kids just focus on them.
tha wsould mot be a bood marrae aat all justafarce
@JustBhem (22619)
• Davao, Philippines
Thank God you finally made the right decision. They are still fishes in the sea.
i know right. i've tried to be patience with him for almost 6 years his attitude wont change at all. he doesnt like our culture, he thinks filipinos are poor and he doesnt trust,
@JustBhem (22619)
• Davao, Philippines
@Strawberry18 You husband? Is he a foreigner?
@JustBhem yes he is
@DEMI12 (590)
• Guangdong, China
then is he your friend or? this guy is selfish
@rubyriaz007 (2564)
I would definitely leave him. A husband should be understanding. How can he think of keeping all the money with him. It is really very unfair. It is better to leave such a selfish husband and live alone a happy and peaceful life.
• Denmark
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! The first step for all newbies is to read the Guidelines to learn what is allowed or not on the site. Then you can write a post introducing yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself. Furthermore, read around as much as you can, Like and Comment on other members' posts. Only then will members come to your site and do the same. This is called interaction. Don't expect too much money-wise. If you reach $5 a month (the payout limit), you can call yourself lucky.
This is where you will find out what kinds of behavior are accepted and unaccepted on myLot. When in doubt, remember the Golden Rule!
Teach him to share and you will have it made.