Your November Online Earnings

Hi! Hope everyones first day of December is going well so far. Here in Minnesota its 10:44pm on the first day of the new month. Feeling somewhat motivated here with making goals even though as of lately I havent really made any tangible goals for my online earning sites. How did you do in November? Did you meet your goals, whatever they may have been? Or did you discover any new sites you would suggest to all of us? And do you have any goals for December? I was happy I hit my MyLot payout and then a couple extra dollars. I also made the $10 payout at Opinion Outpost about 4 or 5 times, all of which I cashed out in Amazon gift cards and used towards Christmas presents. What about you all?
I didn't set any goals because my internet is very erratic.However even though l made payout as usual, this month has been the slowest for me since March.
I agree, it can be very up and down
Sorry to hear of the erratic internet. Its hard to do anything when your internet isnt cooperating.
I have not set goals for online work. I really need to.
Would it help you to make goals do you think? Sometimes I would make big goals just to feel disappointed about it later. Sometimes it would keep me on track however.
I just stick with myLot and I'm glad that even with a slow start in November, I was able to meet the minimum payout. Now, I'm working on building up my funds for December.
Awesome! I made it too and for that I was surprised.
@maezee starting late as well this December. Ramping up my activity now since I don't want to fall behind to far back with my earnings.
I made my goal for all of my sites and I was glad about that.
Yay! Thats great news. Hope Decembe is even better.
I'm hoping make 15 dollars or more by the end of December. Great, you hit your payout.
Best of luck to you!
@JustBhem (22694)
• Davao, Philippines
Yes, I meet my monthly goals and now I am banking for this months earning.
Sweet. Hope your December is going even better.
@JustBhem (22694)
• Davao, Philippines
@maezee How I wish it will. Thanks and for you as well.
@Ithink (6795)
Congrats on your payouts. I made payout here, even thou I wasnt so sure I was going too. Been so busy missed a few days this month here even. Im still going thru all my sites and getting rid of ones that I havent done good at and then will probably look for a few new ones. Im almost at payout on Swagbucks, almost!
Nice. Hope you reach it soon!!
@Ithink (6795)
@maezee Thanks!
No new sites. Gave up looking for or trying new ones. Made good here and with avon. Congrats on all the payouts and giftcards from them
Yes! It certianly helps with buying gifts. This is an expensive time of year for sure.
@maezee definitely can be!
@Kosgey (1217)
Congrats for hitting your target for me I am sure by the end of the month I could have hit the target.
Best of luck to you!
I dont set goals, I like just to let it flow
That works too.
I did pretty good and a great start to December so far.
Great to hear. Hope your December is going well so far!
@cahaya1983 (9705)
I don't set goals but happy that I reached payout for November. This is the only site I'm currently on.