has anyone here been a mistress?

i once been. The wife keeps on nagging me over the phone, texting me bad words, challenging me. Its funny she's so mad. When i saw her on the picture, I'm not surprise why her husband left her its so funny.
@hereandthere (24192)
did you know he was married?
yup i know but he kept on bothering me
@Yadah04 (2927)
@Strawberry18 what is it with these kind of men? They are not contented about their wife.
@Yadah04 thats why i was the one who avoided this guy because he wont stop, when the last time he saw me at the mall i pretended i didnt saw him and keep on walking away from him, he is calling me though but i left the place immediately
@Yadah04 (2927)
I am a wife. Lucky for me, i have a honest husband (or so i think). But i would not blame the wife for texting you bad words words. She have every right to do that. I am glad though that you said you once been. I hope though that you would not allow it to,happen again. Besides, i believe every woman deserves a decent man who does not cheat on women.
i never again becasue i left my apartment so this guy cannot visit me anymore . i want peace, hes not handsome and no money as well OH MY
@Strawberry18 so if he was good looking and rich but still married, what would you do?
@Strawberry18 you never loved him because you want appearance and his wealth
There's more to this story than what your saying. Basically mistresses had got more balls now compare before. I bet you'd stick around if he was handsome or rich. Good thing I'm single I don't want that kind of problem.
@ebanreb (4782)
So you mean you are happy to inform the world that you are once a mistress?
Personally, I think you are irresponsible. There's nothing 'funny' about being a mistress, it is deplorable.
I have never been a mistress. I think being a mistress is so scary cuz you might not know the wife already plan to kill you through the help of someone.
well, whats special on her husband for me to stay in? he's not worth fighting for so i stopped the crazy game. before things get worst i avoided this man earlier
youre right theres risk on it
@averygirl72 (14111)
That's what really happens if you are a mistress. The real wife will say bad words to you. Are you expecting her to be nice to you?
i know but i wont waste my energy to her because first of all her husband is worthless, thats why i already ignored these people.
@PainsOnSlate (19237)
That sounds very dangerous and certainly not anything I would do, I feel sorry for the wife, she picked a creep...
No I have never been a mistress.
@wongchoiyee (6585)
Its wasting time, better look for single man.
@EddieHands (33086)
No I never have. I am just a wizard