Longer but better day

@Ithink (6751)
No I didn't get to add hours to my day! It just felt longer, we didn't get a lot of work done as my phone seemed to just ring and ring and ring. We will do a little tomorrow while hubby goes hunting and before Shalette and the family comes out. Brandon wants to fly the drone he won. Seems my whole family has won one! Today my mom did! I had to do it thru my Amazon as she doesn't do online shopping at all. Feeling a little better but the anemia is kicking it up again so been liver yesterday and today. Started taking the iron again. Well at least Im still kicking! How was your day?
Wow, you guys are all so lucky. My cousins son really wants one but they cant afford them. Glad you're getting better.
@Ithink (6751)
That is hubby, he wanted one for a few years, now he has 2! lol
@Ithink not fair lol. Share.
@Ithink (6751)
@Courtlynn It was a giveaway on facebook, my daughter wins things all the time there, I mean like 2 times a week. I'm not that lucky like she is. lol
@yanzalong (8649)
Hope you'll be even better.
@Ithink (6751)
Thank you, I'm working on it.
Very busy! but it was a god day. Dont forget to eat kale a spinach on the days you do not eat liver.
@Ithink (6751)
I need to go shopping, just ate the rest of the Spinach. Love that stuff! Glad you had a good day.
@YrNemo (8432)
I am listening to the wind howling outside right now. The rain is still pouring I guess.
@Ithink (6751)
We got hard rain the other day, sure is weird weather here still.
@ilocosboy (33256)
that is good you are enjoying your day.
@Ithink (6751)
It was better so no complaints other then being tired.
Does the iron usually work well? Hope you bave a good day.
@Ithink (6751)
I buy a kind that has the Vitamin C and Fiber in it and it does help it seems. It is the best I have taken so far. Have tried many different kinds. Unfortunately it is more expensive.
Some days do seem longer than others. I hope tomorrow will be better.
@Ithink (6751)
Some days I keep thinking of fast the day goes, others you wonder if it will end! lol