Libya let my people go

Lagos, Nigeria
It is shame that slavery still exist in the world today when brothers selling brothers in the name of power and strength. The poor migrants seeking to freed into green pasture was capture in bars and chains. The colour racist still exist because they make there colour superior than the black counterparts in the same mother soil land. How can we be free? Who will be our Moses of this age?
@yanzalong (8772)
It should be ceased.
• Lagos, Nigeria
I pray so
• Portland, Connecticut
There have always been those who will seek to enslave others and it doesn't always have anything to do with race, I have seen specials where the people who kidnap others are the same race. Slavery is evil and so are those who have any part in it.
• Lagos, Nigeria
Yes I believe in what u said
• Nairobi, Kenya
I have learned from your post that slavery still exists. It is such a shame that people still sell others to go and suffer. Racism is still a problem and I am not seeing it ending anytime soon.
• Lagos, Nigeria
We pray for the end of racist
I agree my friend very sad. I pray someday it will end.
• Lagos, Nigeria
Amen