Living Positive - 3 good things for Dec 2nd

@Daelii (2071)
Good morning! I am waking up a bit late after being up and down most of the night. Funny how I couldn't sleep so I checked mylot and found one of the most beautiful Bible verses! Read it, saved it, and my tablet died shortly after so I eventually went back to sleep! So I'm ready for a hot tasty beverage to start the day! I'm looking forward to: 1. girls day with my daughters and my sister and a friend. 2. Hot coffee! I really am appreciative of this little luxury. 3. Baking today with my kids. Plus crafting/ painting and whatever it is they decide to do on their day off Are you looking forward to anything today/this weekend? How do you feel?
@franxav (3732)
It was a good day for me.
Not looking forward to anything really.. too tired
It's awesome that you found a Bible verse you liked! =) I hope you have a wonderful day!!
@shivamani10 (10737)
• Hyderabad, India
It was a boring day for me really.
@Dena91 (3700)
Looking forward to relaxing today. Mike and I will watch some Christmas movies and tomorrow will be church for us. I enjoy quiet weekends. Have a blessed day