~All In His Perfect Time~

Pixabay
Jacksonville, Florida
Good morning everyone. I hope you slept well and you are having a good morning so far. =) I slept okay last night, only up a couple times with the babies. I am grateful for a new day that God has given me. Today we don't have any plans. Johnny is working, the kids will most likely play with their friends outside, I will be taking care of the babies and doing some chores, and of course Mylotting too! Monday Josiah has his appointment where he will get his helmet. It's so amazing that we will be able to drive ourselves-thanks to God for blessing us with a vehicle in His perfect time! Just a week or so ago I had no idea if either ride would come through for us, God is awesome! =) I hope you have a wonderful day!! This video is what I have been watching this morning. =)
Todd White and a few friends went to a basketball game. They represent Christ everywhere they go. God is able, and willing to use any vessel that wants to be...
You are right! God is awesome and he knows when to put the people in place at the perfect time.
@andriaperry Yes His love is so amazing for us!
@Platespinner (18577)
I learned a long time ago that worrying about things I can't control only resulted in lost sleep and other health issues. God may not answer our prayers the way we would like Him too, but he's never, ever let us down.
Couldn't have said it better!
@Platespinner You are absolutely right!! Wish I learned it sooner but I know now how much God loves us and wants to provide us with what we need. =)
@1creekgirl Totally agree as well!
• Lakewood, Colorado
Thanks that was a great video Jennifer! Very uplifting.
@Tiarasoceanview Your welcome, Todd White is a Godly man! =)
• Lakewood, Colorado
It is a blessing God gave to you in that car. So glad you now have the means to get to Josiah's appointment.
@Corbin5 Yes it is! =) Thank you.
Yes indeed, God is an awesome God.
@Kandae11 He definitely is!
@LeaPea2417 (15410)
• Toccoa, Georgia
Saying a prayer that you all will have a safe trip for Josiah's appointment and that all will go well with his helmet.
@Leapea2417 Thank you so much! =)
@LeaPea2417 (15410)
• Toccoa, Georgia
@LovingMyBabies Your welcome
Blessings come when we least expect them. Thankfully yours came in the nick of time.
@Elusivebutterfly Yes they do, God is so awesome!
@LovingMyBabies I have said prayers and forgotten about what I prayed for. Then out of the blue, he answered. I thanked him for the blessing he bestowed upon me and those I prayed for.
Yes, it's great you have another car and dont have to worry about missing the appointment again.
@Courtlynn Thank you! I agree, that appointment is very important.
@LovingMyBabies definitely
Glad everything worked out for Josiahs appointment. Enjoy your day with your family.
@Happy2beme Thank you! I hope you have a wonderful day as well. =)
@LovingMyBabies thank you
That reminds me of that hymn, In His Time. Thanks for putting it my head.
@Ambiepam Your welcome! Glad to help. =)
I hope everything goes good at the Doctor's office for the baby.
@jstory07 Thank you! =)
I am glad that you can finally drive yourself, I remember you had to cancel the doctor appointment for the helmet.
@LadyDuck Thank you! Yes, I was praying we wouldn't have to cancel again.
You have a wonderful day too. I'm just trying to catch up on things today.
@Susan2015 Thank you! I hope you get caught up on everything. =)
Have a great day. Sounds you can relax a bit today.
@JohnRoberts Thank you, I wish the same for you as well. =)
@moffittjc (35735)
• Gainesville, Florida
I sleep well at night knowing God is full control of everything. It takes a lot of stress and worry off of my back. Have you started decorating for the holidays yet? The kids and I went and bought a tree today and we have spent the afternoon decorating around the house.
@moffittjc Me too! Im hoping we will get a tree this week sometime. I can't wait!
@moffittjc (35735)
• Gainesville, Florida
@LovingMyBabies I hope you find the most beautiful tree when you are out shopping! And have fun decorating it too! It's so much fun getting the kids involved to help with all the decorations. It's so nice to see the magic of the holiday sparkle in their little eyes!
@moffittjc We were given a tree by a neighbor because we really couldn't afford to buy one. So grateful! We used the decorations we had from last year to decorate it last night. =)
I'm so happy that you have a vehicle to get you everywhere you and the family need to go, and especially for the appointment next week. I had a relaxing but totally wonderful day today. The tree isn't decorated, but that's a long story that hopefully I will find time to post about tomorrow.
@Juliaacv Thank you! God is so awesome. =)
You're very right.
• Marion, Kansas
Wonderful things to look forward to.It feels very freeing to be able to go and do what is needed for your family.
It is so fantastic you have a vehicle now. Living where I live a vehicle is essential..mine is not the greatest but so far has never left me stranded!
@averygirl72 (14121)
It's really a blessing. My aunt's car has been a blessing to my family. She let us use her car for our family use. I feel we are rich every time we use the car